Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Otis wants Mayo as well.

I'm really hoping he gets him! From what I have been reading there are quite a few teams after him with the Bulls being the main one. Him and Rose in the same backcourt could be scary!

STEIN_LINE_HQ Marc Stein

Sacramento and New Orleans closing in on deal that would send Carl Landry to Hornets for Marcus Thornton and David Andersen

oops someone beat me to it.

Okay time to make a play for David West! DO IT OTIZZZZZZ

I seriously doubt that we are making a trade w/memphis for Zbo; however if we do, I would still like to pickup Murphy for the BAE post buyout as well if at all possible. That may mean less time for Clark(unfortunately) but I believe it would be worth it because randolph wont be here next year anyway but could certainly help us out a bit in the frontcourt.

Dwight says we can win a championship. They just have to be more consistent. He says they don't want to be playing their best ball untill the start of the Playoffs.

So what if we come up short? Do we let this team gel for another year or do we blow it up again?

Each year it seems we're blowing up our team. We need consistenty not just on the floor but with our team roster.

If Dwight walks will Otis be the one to blame for assembling a team of players that he's been around instead of looking elsewhere?

IMO this is the time for Otis to shine. He has alot of decisions to make between now and 2012. This team, This city, A championship, and his job is in his hands.

Sacramento and New Orleans closing in on deal that would send Carl Landry to Hornets for Marcus Thornton and David Andersen

That's a steal for NO

We faithfully wait for Otis to spin that wheel in the sky.

Just don't stop believin' because when the lights go down in the city and the sun shines on the bay....

I take Z-Bo only if Mayo comes with him. OR Sam Young.

Tony Allen at worst??

Also, if Dallas gets Harris, what does that mean for J Kidd?