Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

LAKERS GONNA SIGN DWIGHT FOR THE MLE, DUH.

It's just absurd how these rumors have flown. Lakers are in no position to make a run at Dwight and everyone acts like he's going to go there just because Shaq did it. IF Dwight leaves, I believe it will be to pair up with CP3 or Deron with some team like the Nets. Lakers have no money to sign Dwight and by the time he gets there he will be teamed up with a 35 year old Kobe. Makes no sense, but if Shaq left us for LA, clearly Dwight will too. :/

LAKERS GONNA SIGN DWIGHT FOR THE MLE, DUH.

It's just absurd how these rumors have flown. Lakers are in no position to make a run at Dwight and everyone acts like he's going to go there just because Shaq did it. IF Dwight leaves, I believe it will be to pair up with CP3 or Deron with some team like the Nets. Lakers have no money to sign Dwight and by the time he gets there he will be teamed up with a 35 year old Kobe. Makes no sense, but if Shaq left us for LA, clearly Dwight will too. :/

or oklahoma city.

LA or New York don't make any sense.

I think Dwight's free agency is going to play out like Tim Duncan's free agency. Some team will make an extremely attractive offer, he will seriously consider it, we will all freak out, then he'll stay here.

I'd like to know exactly how the Lakers would get Dwight when they will be owing nearly $47million to Kobe and Gasol that year. . . hell, that team is going to be over the LUXURY CAP that year (and that only covers the salaries of 5 players).

• Upvote 1

I'd like to know exactly how the Lakers would get Dwight when they will be owing nearly $47million to Kobe and Gasol that year. . . hell, that team is going to be over the LUXURY CAP that year (and that only covers the salaries of 5 players).

We get Gasol duh, and that will be the year Fran comes over, then we will have an arena full of ******* fans!!!

• Upvote 1

or oklahoma city.

I think Dwight's free agency is going to play out like Tim Duncan's free agency. Some team will make an extremely attractive offer, he will seriously consider it, we will all freak out, then he'll stay here.

OKC really scared me, but I'm pretty sure after Durant and Westbrook extensions they probably can't afford Dwight either. It's too early to totally tell who will be serious suitors for Dwight, but I'm confident he won't go to the Lakers.

Bro just relax it's not gonna happen just chill papa.

or oklahoma city.

....and we we win 4 titles

• Upvote 2

I think they're expecting Dwight to pull a Carmelo. LA offers us Bynum, Shannon Brown, and ebanks.

I hope we'd just call their bluff. I'd rather trade Dwight for salary absorption so we can start off from scratch rather than add a bunch of players we don't want.