Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Lewis Talks To Media After Trade

Heartwarming and Heartbreaking at the same time:

http://www.nba.com/magic/video/2011/02/15/021511lewism4v-1558571/index.html

Notable quote: "If the Washington Wizards can't win the championship this year....haha..then I will be rooting for the Orlando Magic".

Love that Shard :shard:

I really hope he gets a standing ovation similar to what Gilbert recieved in Washington.

• Upvote 1

Exactly what you'd expect, guy is happy and calm on a team with no goals and no pressure.

So good for him and good for us.

:shard:

What I miss other than the weak ass layups are the astounding dunks.

It was a pleasure to have Rashard Lewis in a Orlando Magic uniform when we made two consecutive runs to the Eastern Conference Finals. Lewis was a great addition here. Had he and Hedo Turkoglu been here without Grant Hill before, theres no telling how great a team this would have been. This team had a historic finals where we got our first finals win and our second finals exit but hey, its all for the better (if your not a suicidal fan)

There's a possibility that Shard could end up in a Magic uniform again if Hedo did. Who would have thought Hedo would be here again. We need so more Ice on this team.

What I miss other than the weak ass layups are the astounding dunks.

It was a pleasure to have Rashard Lewis in a Orlando Magic uniform when we made two consecutive runs to the Eastern Conference Finals. Lewis was a great addition here. Had he and Hedo Turkoglu been here without Grant Hill before, theres no telling how great a team this would have been. This team had a historic finals where we got our first finals win and our second finals exit but hey, its all for the better (if your not a suicidal fan)

There's a possibility that Shard could end up in a Magic uniform again if Hedo did. Who would have thought Hedo would be here again. We need some more Ice on this team.

I think that he really misses Orlando. I just wish he would have taken a pay cut for the team even though I am pretty sure the CBA wouldn't let him. I can see the gamble on the trade it only made sense. We had two power forwards riding the pine that at this point needed the time. Arenas has possible upside. I am pretty sure Lewis is not going to get the hot tub time machine.

Double post.................................. :svgsad:

It's a triple post, now that you've taken a new post to point it out.

As for Rashard, I wish we would have kept him instead trading him for Arenas, knee injury, notwithstanding.

It's a triple post, now that you've taken a new post to point it out.

As for Rashard, I wish we would have kept him instead trading him for Arenas, knee injury, notwithstanding.

Why you racist son of a Lugia.

Exactly what you'd expect, guy is happy and calm on a team with no goals and no pressure.

So good for him and good for us.

:shard:

Weak.

:svgsad: