Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

Who is the worst commentator?

Who is the worst commentator?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst commentator?

I still think the Hubie Brown is the best. He is very knowledgeable, and this is so helpful for someone new to basketball. I like the fact that he is very positive, and finds good points about every team. I don't really like David Steele. He has missed a few calls, and when I would tell my husband about what happened in the game, and he watched the video of the game, he would tell me that Steele miscalled the play or the foul. I think he is also boring.

• Upvote 1

Just for Hubie Brown being on the poll , this thread should be locked.

Linkz, go back and read the reason why he is in here. It stemmed from the gamethread.

Seriously, I'm the only Hubie vote? What happened to this board. He's senile, ok, and I don't like what he's doing on the boards. Ok? M. Jackson is hellish nightmare i dare not imahine but Hubie.....time to hit the old dusty trails.

• Downvote 1

Seriously, I'm the only Hubie vote? What happened to this board. He's senile, ok, and I don't like what he's doing on the boards. Ok? M. Jackson is hellish nightmare i dare not imahine but Hubie.....time to hit the old dusty trails.

How is it not a landslide towards Jeff Van Gundy? He is by far the most horrendously unintelligent and least tactful announcer I have ever been forced to listen to. Reggie Miller is the best. Always has great basketball insight with the personal achievements proving his intelligence. Then his 8-feet-tall predator look-alike sister takes over court side and intimidates all the players.

Jeff's commentary never has anything to do with the game, it's just one stupid tangent after another.

A typical JVG comment goes as follows...

Hubie Brown: "Demarcus Cousins drives hard to the lane."

JVG: "Speaking of Cousins, I've got 5 and I think they should be outlawed. Why? Because I think so. Bla bla bla..." And then I switch to SunSports to listen to Matty's biased opinion of calls which makes me feel like I'm right at home.

• Downvote 1

How is it not a landslide towards Jeff Van Gundy? He is by far the most horrendously unintelligent and least tactful announcer I have ever been forced to listen to. Reggie Miller is the best. Always has great basketball insight with the personal achievements proving his intelligence. Then his 8-feet-tall predator look-alike sister takes over court side and intimidates all the players.

Jeff's commentary never has anything to do with the game, it's just one stupid tangent after another.

A typical JVG comment goes as follows...

Hubie Brown: "Demarcus Cousins drives hard to the lane."

JVG: "Speaking of Cousins, I've got 5 and I think they should be outlawed. Why? Because I think so. Bla bla bla..." And then I switch to SunSports to listen to Matty's biased opinion of calls which makes me feel like I'm right at home.

- 1 for praise of Reggie