Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

Who is the worst commentator?

Who is the worst commentator?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst commentator?

I think a lot of the hatred you guys are going to point at are just commentators who insult the Magic.. which isn't really that big of a deal. The Magic haven't shown to be worth not insulting yet, so why does it matter if their opinion on the Magic is low or not?

I personally find Hubie Brown the worst. I usually tune him out if he's officiating any game. Why? The biggest reason is simply because he's boring. I cannot stand the fact that he reads off a stat sheet 90% of the game and gives no real input other than riding every player he sees. He makes every team look like a contender because he constantly compliments everybody and doesn't give any ounce of negativity at all. In other words, I hate sugarcoating. If he was officiating a Cavaliers game, he'd probably say some crap like "Mo Williams is an all-star like player who can score 20 on any given night blah blah." No, Mo Williams is an average point guard who can only score and plays no defense whatsoever.

Second would probably be Jon Barry or Van Gundy only because I feel like they go for the flashier teams; it's easy that way.. One time Barry was asked who was the better duo between LeBron + Wade and Westbrook + Durant. All he could say was "Well.. it's LeBron and Wade. Duh." Terrible analysis. Just terrible.

I think a lot of the hatred you guys are going to point at are just commentators who insult the Magic.. which isn't really that big of a deal. The Magic haven't shown to be worth not insulting yet, so why does it matter if their opinion on the Magic is low or not?

I personally find Hubie Brown the worst. I usually tune him out if he's officiating any game. Why? The biggest reason is simply because he's boring. I cannot stand the fact that he reads off a stat sheet 90% of the game and gives no real input other than riding every player he sees. He makes every team look like a contender because he constantly compliments everybody and doesn't give any ounce of negativity at all. In other words, I hate sugarcoating. If he was officiating a Cavaliers game, he'd probably say some crap like "Mo Williams is an all-star like player who can score 20 on any given night blah blah." No, Mo Williams is an average point guard who can only score and plays no defense whatsoever.

Second would probably be Jon Barry or Van Gundy only because I feel like they go for the flashier teams; it's easy that way.. One time Barry was asked who was the better duo between LeBron + Wade and Westbrook + Durant. All he could say was "Well.. it's LeBron and Wade. Duh." Terrible analysis. Just terrible.

The problem is that the networks keep hiring Ex-Nba players / coaches.... just because there name is more well known. I do like having an ex in there here and there, but I would love to see a new face in the lineup who knows his/her ****.

I have to say I like Chris Webber the most, I just think he is the least biased out of all....

Well this takes the cake for most miseducated post of all time. Congrats on truly not knowing the game of basketball or successfully trolling.

You are insane. That is all.

Fail.

Mark Jackson by far. All he does is spout off cliches as if he knows what he's talking about. I hate his damn catch phrases too.

MOMMA THERE GOES THAT MAN.

HAND DOWN, MAN DOWN.

Mark Jackson :chairshot: Me

Jeff can't go three seconds without fellating LeBron or ripping the Magic. Jon Barry's cooled the Magic-bashing a little bit.

Of course, until we start consistently beating Boston (and now Miami) in the playoffs, we just kind of have to steam and bear it. When/if we win a championship? That'll all change.

I'm hoping we follow Detroit's arc.

Jon barry said on the Herd that the Lakers lost because they were tired and Phil didn't care about winning that game which is why he benched Kobe. So his magic bashing days are not over. He did not give the Magic credit for anything. At the same time when you are 4 - 0 on road with 2 games left @ Charlotte and Cleveland, I would have done the same thing if I were Phil.

My vote goes for Mark Jackson. He is bad and when he says something stupid JVG calls him out.

Well this takes the cake for most miseducated post of all time. Congrats on truly not knowing the game of basketball or successfully trolling.

How can you judge what I know based on my opinion on a commentator? Is anything I said actually false?

Please enlighten me.