Sign in to follow this  
gAmE.oVeR

Earl Clark wants to stay

Penny Hardaway's Ghost and Flawless Victory you guys are extremely knowledgeable in your fields and blew me away with your posts. I wish everyone would have this type of mentality and knowledge so people can live better lives instead of slowly killing themselves...

Anychance could I ask you guys for some pointers if you don't mind?

I don't really specialize in pointers but you are welcome to run stuff by me, I have made it my life to assist others in wellness and I will help where I can. In my totality, I am a man about quantifiable results and achieving the peak (whatever that might be for that person) by clean, precise and functional means.

I don't really specialize in pointers but you are welcome to run stuff by me, I have made it my life to assist others in wellness and I will help where I can. In my totality, I am a man about quantifiable results and achieving the peak (whatever that might be for that person) by clean, precise and functional means.

PM'D

I put on over 10 pound in less than 3 months when I started weight training. Using only a rounded diet and a small amount of protein shakes.

Otis has become a fiend at snatching those unheralded, diamond-in-the-rough players from unsuspecting teams. First, it was Trevor, then Ryan, and now Earl. Acquiring guys like Earl is a major reason why you just don't question the man. He is truly a magician.

Once again, the role player throw-in has become the most gratifying aspect of a major trade.

Otis has become a fiend at snatching those unheralded, diamond-in-the-rough players from unsuspecting teams. First, it was Trevor, then Ryan, and now Earl. Acquiring guys like Earl is a major reason why you just don't question the man. He is truly a magician.

Once again, the role player throw-in has become the most outstanding aspect of a major trade.

now if only he could draft good players...ammirite?

:svgsad:

I offered you no gratis, so you can hold your thanks. Not to offend you or to put down your chosen path of education but dietetics means very little to me. In fact I personally feel that dietetics in the raw represents what is wrong with this country with regard to what's right and wrong with peoples diets and the whole cookie cutter mentality. It's what you do with your knowledge that defines you. Get back to me after you have published some work and you have found your focus, then we can exchange pleasantries.

You stating that Earl's ability to gain 10lbs over the past few moths is impossible without the aid of juice is moronic. I can show you logs upon logs of young athletes I have trained, even hard gainers that put on that type of bulk in no time, nearly pure muscle to boot. You have little insight to Joe's regime and structure with regard to Clark, you are clearly out of your league with this one - stick to the dietetic studies.

also, "bodybuilding" I so hate that term. in fact, I hate "bodybuilding" and typically harbor disdain for "bodybuilders".

I've lived over 15 years in a gym and about to embark on a career as a personal trainer.

Your absolutely right on. Gaining 10lbs of muscle can be done without juice. One does not have to eat or train like a bodybuilder to do it either. It can be all functional muscle which I train myself as for the last 3 years since firefighting training.

Bodybuilding I know a lot about. It was the beginning for me as a teenager but as I progressed I pushed away from it. The whole gorging yourself for looks with no function turned me to another direction. I don't hate bodybuilding its just not for me. Its counterproductive to my hobbies and beliefs. Plus the workout bores the crap out of me.

now if only he could draft good players...ammirite?

:svgsad:

I think Otis sees drafts more as a look to the future. He needs new toys for his dungeon.

If Earl keeps progressing in the weight room, what would you rather use him as (given his basketball skills progress proportionately as well)? A 4 or a 3?

combo defensive forward. Quick enough to defend the slower SF's, strong enough and long enough to defend PFs. The trick is to be versatile so that he can play in different lineups.

Ideally he plays PF in our offense while Anderson plays out on the perimeter.