Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

With Bass Down..who steps up? Clark, Allen or Orton?

So, what exactly is the holdup here? Why are we not experimenting with him in our rotation more? He actually did a fantastic job in his very first game with us just playing with great energy and defense! Why not put him behind Hedo in our rotation?

Now that bass is out for awhile I expect SVG to put Clark behind Anderson at the 4. If he puts Malik(who has no upside anymore) as our backup 4 then I think SVG is missing on a great opportunity to get Earl some playing time and get comfortable with the team. I think SVG failed really hard last year in the boston series last year by not using Bass in our rotation behind Lewis from the beginning of the series. I love SVG but he needs to learn from the few mistakes that he has made here.

Your questions are my questions! I have no idea if Stan is going to miss an opportunity here with this kid! I think he is motivated, and with the PT that he was given in December, he should be in the rotation "tonight"! It is difficult when you look back upon last season and wonder...what if?

I will look forward to seeing the kid comming as the 7th or 8th man tonight!

I smell something cooking

Thunder recall rookie center Aldrich from D-League

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhFJXUMxUrjYTIxahrgf87S8vLYF?slug=ap-thundermove

Forget about the Thunder. The Lakers want shake things up, so let's bring Kobe and Odom.

In all seriousness we're screwed if Howard gets in foul trouble. There is no one decent to back him up.

Ryan probably will start and hopefully Stan plays Elark Clark.

Quick question has Stan tried this lineup?

Howard

Turk

J-Rich

Redick

Jameer/Arenas

I do damage with that lineup in my videogame lol

Clark is going to win us a game and turn a series around in the playoffs. There is always one guy that doesn't play and all of a sudden gets put in and makes an immediate impact, like Nate Robinson last year and who could forget Tayshaun Prince.

Clark is going to win us a game and turn a series around in the playoffs. There is always one guy that doesn't play and all of a sudden gets put in and makes an immediate impact, like Nate Robinson last year and who could forget Tayshaun Prince.

I've seen that happen a few times with other teams. Can't really recall any of that happening with the Magic.

Seeing that Clark is the only 1 of the 3 even capable of stepping up, I'm going w/him. The biggest burden however easily falls on Anderson. He's not only gotta start, he's gotta play big minutes.

Against Miami, I see it going down like this.

Starting: The usual.

Redick subs in (if foul trouble isn't a concern). Slide J-Rich to the 3 and move Turk to the 4. Miami doesn't have a beefy frontline and I can see SVG trusting Turk on Bosh. Not saying I'd do it, but I can see it.

Then Ryan will take a seat. Ryan will sub it for Dwight in the 2nd with Arenas/Redick/Q/Malik on the floor. I think Stan brings Malik in for defensive purposes if he's healthy.

I know we all would like to see Clark. I know Clark has shown potential in limited minutes and SHOULD be getting an immediate spike in playing time. But for some reason, I don't see SVG going to him right off the bat.

Hopefully I'm wrong.