Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Official Game Thread: Heat vs Magic

ATHD and Channel surfing are gone feds have shut it down now its time to meltdown

oh yea we lose this one badly

dont use atdhe.net

atdhe.fm is a much better site, and I believe is still up

Given where each team is at in it's respective growth for the season and adapting to it's new players and roles, I'd say there is a pretty good chance we lose this game, a better chance that a lot of people here view it as the harbinger of death for this team, and an even great chance that ESPN touts it as proof that Miami is going to win everything forever.

• Upvote 1

I actually don't believe Dwight will be placed in foul trouble too often against the Heat, especially not at home.

When the premier matchup consists of the three kings vs. Superman, I would imagine that that plays heavy influence on the official's mind, given that they would essentially strip the most captivating matchup(s) in the game, making it virtually unwatchable. In that regard, I think having Dwight as our only big time star goes into our favor, at least with respect to potential foul trouble.

To take it a step further, I'm confident Dwight won't get into foul trouble tomorrow. Not at home, not on TNT.

• Downvote 1

To take it a step further, I'm confident Dwight won't get into foul trouble tomorrow. Not at home, not on TNT.

Also, Gilbert will start averaging 30 points a game like he used to, Jameer will grow to 6'8 to guard Mike Miller, and Carlos Arroyo has a quadruple double off the bench against us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I actually don't believe Dwight will be placed in foul trouble too often against the Heat, especially not at home.

When the premier matchup consists of the three kings vs. Superman, I would imagine that that plays heavy influence on the official's mind, given that they would essentially strip the most captivating matchup(s) in the game, making it virtually unwatchable. In that regard, I think having Dwight as our only big time star goes into our favor, at least with respect to potential foul trouble.

Now that TITY wrote this Dwight will be in foul trouble for nearly the entire game.

Now that TITY wrote this Dwight will be in foul trouble for nearly the entire game.

In the unlikely event that that actually DOES happen, we could at the very least take comfort in that things couldn't possibly get any worse from that point on.

Book it, brochacho.