Sign in to follow this  
Catman

Otis is trying one more time

Would you trade J Rich for Melo and then Jameer and Bass for Billiups? Just.....wonderin.

Faster than you could type out a reply to this post.

So....

Billups/Arenas

Melo/Redick

Turk/Q

Ryan/Clark

Dwight/?

Id rather see Arenas start and Billups back him up..

Just watch the Denver side of things and see how it goes for them with the Melo/NJ/NY whole situation.

Also, the Magic would plan to sign troy murphy if they traded one of our PFs.

OJ Mayo is on the block. Oti$ has always been a very big fan of his game. If Memphis can not get any great players in return like they are asking for now, Otis can offer a trade exception from Marcin worst case.

OJ Mayo is on the block. Oti$ has always been a very big fan of his game. If Memphis can not get any great players in return like they are asking for now, Otis can offer a trade exception from Marcin worst case.

OJ Mayo would be a great addition although I'm not sure how he would fit in our current backcourt rotation. The Grizz want someone to help them get to the playoffs and the only players fitting that description (and available) from our team is JJ and J-Rich. I'd do a deal with J-Rich especially if the Magic have no intentions of re-signing him.

It would have to be J rich for Mayo.. Id take it.

Impossible due to salary. Plus J Rich can only be traded on his own I believe. So it would have to be Mayo plus 2 more Grizzlies for J Rich. That is too much for them to give up.

The trade I still believe could happen is Camby and possibly Mills (point guard) for J Rich. Portland has made sure to stress that Camby will be back and healthy to play within 2 weeks. Thats to make sure he is healthy before the deadline. I still think that would be an excellent move by Otis. He could then go after Mayo as well if he wanted. Portland would have a lot of guards, but this would save them a lot of money for next year when J Rich expires.

If Camby was here, this team would be better on defense and ready for the playoffs. Then you try and get Mayo to start at 2 or you start Arenas at 2 if you can't get mayo.