Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

Lebron Taking Thurs Game Very Seriously

This question is directed at Captain Hi-Top: You told me that Dwight On The Dragon was not realistic. So, how is Marc's theme realistic or the real world with a soccerer and Brandon Bass' head is morphed and has fire blown out his mouth?

I never once critiziced your game threads, or your pictures of Dwight riding a dragon. Not once. What I did post was that it was a bit hypocritical of you to complain about people criticizing your game threads, then jump on someone else for their game thread, and that their creativitvy exhibited in the game thread was no less realistic than your own. Not once did I say anything negative about your game threads.

edit: Oops, i kind of got used to those old swear filters. edited for content.

I actually complimented the dragons. . .

as far as Marc's, his is just a work of art. . . his YOU SHALL NOT PASS adaptation of Brandon Bass' game makes Alpha Quasar, Brandont Pass, and the DO NOT PASS signs signature look like child's play.

as far as Marc's, his is just a work of art. . . his YOU SHALL NOT PASS adaptation of Brandon Bass' game makes Alpha Quasar, Brandont Pass, and the DO NOT PASS signs signature look like child's play.

It is epic, especially once you get it instead of taking at face value. The whole "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" scene is perfect for Bass.

as far as Marc's, his is just a work of art. . . his YOU SHALL NOT PASS adaptation of Brandon Bass' game makes Alpha Quasar, Brandont Pass, the DO NOT PASS signs, and especially the Turkey Lean Cutlets signature look like child's play.

Fixed.

I never once critiziced your game threads, or your pictures of Dwight riding a dragon. Not once. What I did post was that it was a bit hypocritical of you to complain about people criticizing your game threads, then jump on someone else for their game thread, and that their creativitvy exhibited in the game thread was no less realistic than your own. Not once did I say anything negative about your game threads.

edit: Oops, i kind of got used to those old swear filters. edited for content.

94292.jpg

YOU'RE NOT REAL MAN!

Fixed.

It's extra lean, and it has nothing to do with Bass making it irrelevant to this conversation and making that post of yours 100% useless. What else is new????

I don't think any offense should have been taken to people complimenting Marc's sig. It is extremely creative just as the dragons were/are. The reason Marc's sig is so great is that it incoporates a joke some of us make in the chat room regarding Bass's incredible ability to stare down a wide open teammate and decide not to pass. He's being complimented for the creativity AND satire he incorporated into the signature.

It's extra lean, and it has nothing to do with Bass making it irrelevant to this conversation and making that post of yours 100% useless. What else is new????

medium_porterjg.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! BUTTERMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCAKES!!!

• Upvote 1