Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

CAVALIERS @ MAGIC POST GAME THREAD

Wen't to the game tonight. It was fun to watch SVG with all of his bi-polar antics on the side. Guy cracks me up!

Also Ryno is a beast.

Dwight & Mr. Anderson were beastly, Redick almost as much as well. Glad to see Jameer play with a lot of energy, push the ball, dribble penetrate, another solid game. Hedo was okay.. and if the Magic cared enough, they could of won by 30-40 points like they did against Toronto easily.

Fantasy wise I'm glad they let the Cavs barely hang around, or Dwight might not of played the whole second half! 20-20 for Duh-wight, 23-16 with 5 threes for Ryan.

When it comes to those two guys, just.. wow.

Now if we can just get this stuff to travel outside the Amway Center.....

One thing I've noticed as of late that people really aren't talking about is J-Rich's shooting. He's been WAY off lately. He's missed so many quality look from three. 12 points on 13 FGs tonight, that's a Gilbert Arenas stat line. He'll come back around though.

Also, as bad as Arenas is, he sure as hell beats Duhon. 1 point, 4 assists, 3 turnovers in 20 minutes? Ewww.

Duhon owes us money.

Otis owes us money, he is the one that signed him....

Someone hurry up and put the gamethread up for fu*ks sake!

All the starters not named Dwight shot the ball poorly last night, especially at the beginning. But as opposed to other evenings where we let that get us in a hole, they compensated for it by rebounding, moving the ball, attacking the paint to get to the line, and most importantly playing DEFENSE. Sure we didn't blow them out by 40 pts, but we played with energy throughout.

And I can't believe I'm going to say this, Duhon didn't totally disappoint me because he brought the ball up the floor with a little energy. Only real downside is no Hedo Pizza Party (Papa John's half off), which you could tell the fans were really pushing for in the waning minutes of the game.