Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

Steve Smith (NBATV) just said that Steve Nash needs to go to Orlando

Last night before the Suns Nuggets game on NBA, Mchale and Chris Webber talked about Nash going to the Hawks, but Webber said that the Suns would want younger players and draft picks, and the Hawks did not have the assets to trade. They said that if Hawks get Nash, they would be 3rd seed in the east. I hope not- we need to be at least 3 seed. They also said that if Bhillips, Rip, and Melo get traded to the Nets- the Nets would be 3rd seed. I hope not again.

They said that if Hawks get Nash, they would be 3rd seed in the east.

Doubt it.

They also said that if Bhillips, Rip, and Melo get traded to the Nets- the Nets would be 3rd seed. I hope not again.

I'm pretty sure they are way too behind to get the 3rd seed. And if they do, they'd have to win alot of their remaining games (and this is unlikely, especially since they would have alot of new players would have to build chemistry for at least 10-20 games).

Doubt it.

I'm pretty sure they are way too behind to get the 3rd seed. And if they do, they'd have to win alot of their remaining games (and this is unlikely, especially since they would have alot of new players would have to build chemistry for at least 10-20 games).

I don't think Chris Webber agreed with Mchale, he said mainly said Hawks could not make the trade, but they both said that Nets would be 3 or at least 4th seed. However, Mchale did say that the Bobcats would beat the Magic in the playoffs last year, so he has been wrong a few times.

If you were looking for the best way to piss off Dwight Howard, you'd have to try pretty hard to top shipping out Jameer for a 37 year old Nash.

• Upvote 3

If you were looking for the best way to piss off Dwight Howard, you'd have to try pretty hard to top shipping out Jameer for a 37 year old Nash.

This right here folks. Get it through your heads. Jameer is untouchable as long as Dwight is under contract with the Magic. The only way he gets traded is if the trade yields a legitimate upper tier star. AKA DWill, CP3, Melo, etc... There is no way in hell the Magic ownership would be stupid enough to do anything different after the disasters that happened when the made the same mistake with T-Mac and Francis.

At least, I REALLY hope they are not that stupid.

Getting Nash for Nelson would be horrible. It would reunite him with J Rich and Hedo. This group wasn't getting it done in Phoenix before the trade and teaming them up with a pissed off D12 would be a disaster. Nelson may not be the best point in the league but he is the glue for this team. His numbers are good, he understands Stans offense and defense and he is capable of taking and making the big shot when you need it. Like it was said by others before unless it is a trade for a true superstar Jameer is our point guard.

• Downvote 1

Getting Nash for Nelson would be horrible. It would reunite him with J Rich and Hedo. This group wasn't getting it done in Phoenix before the trade and teaming them up with a pissed off D12 would be a disaster. Nelson may not be the best point in the league but he is the glue for this team. His numbers are good, he understands Stans offense and defense and he is capable of taking and making the big shot when you need it. Like it was said by others before unless it is a trade for a true superstar Jameer is our point guard.

How can you consider Hedo as a part of Phonix gang together with Nash and J-Rich? Hedo belongs to Orlando and Nash can spoil the chemistry of Orlando as soon as he comes...Hedo and Jameer understand each other and share the ball well.But with Nash and Hedo it is impossible.Why did Phx send Hedo to Orlando?

How can you consider Hedo as a part of Phonix gang together with Nash and J-Rich? Hedo belongs to Orlando and Nash can spoil the chemistry of Orlando as soon as he comes...Hedo and Jameer understand each other and share the ball well.But with Nash and Hedo it is impossible.Why did Phx send Hedo to Orlando?

That's why I said this would be a bad idea. I love the way Hedo and Jameer share the ball, and yes Hedo is ours but you can't deny he played for Phoenix. Peace.