Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

The NBA Has Taken Notice Of The New-Look Magic

"However, teams have recently been impressed with the return of Hedo Turkoglu to the Magic. Bringing Hedo Turkoglu back was the best decision they made in the trade because this is the guy that puts their team in the best situation to score,” Bucks wing Corey Maggettee said. “They have so many options with Hedo… running pick-and-rolls with Dwight and rolling with Jameer Nelson, so they put their team in a great opportunity to win.”

NBA Has Taken Notice Of The New-Look Magic

This is one article that I was waiting for. Not because I know the author (I dont), but because I was looking for quotes from other teams. Against the Spurs and Mav's in December, there wasn't much positive talk coming from opposing players regarding our new look team. The comments were usually along the lines of "Meh, they are the same team".... Which looking at our 9 game win doesnt seem like a correct statement, specially losing 8 out of 9 games before the streak.

• Upvote 2

Good read. Though, I'd like to hear what the contending teams have to say.

And the streak is not the second longest this season. Boston, Dallas, and San Antonio have each had longer streaks.

And the streak is not the second longest this season. Boston, Dallas, and San Antonio have each had longer streaks.

I think there has been Magic glasses on when they made that article.

But on topic, Nba still hasn't really recognized our win streak. We are still ranked behind the Boston,Spurs and Miami on power rankings.

I think there has been Magic glasses on when they made that article.

But on topic, Nba still hasn't really recognized our win streak. We are still ranked behind the Boston,Spurs and Miami on power rankings.

They don't recognize when we win but only when we lose.

• Upvote 1

Against the Spurs and Mav's in December, there wasn't much positive talk coming from opposing players regarding our new look team. The comments were usually along the lines of "Meh, they are the same team".... Which looking at our 9 game win doesnt seem like a correct statement, specially losing 8 out of 9 games before the streak.

I remember Al Horford saying that we're the same exact team with different players when the Hawks beat us the first game we played with the new guys.. god, I hate Al Horford...

^^And we dont play the Hawks again untill March 30th. Also, that would be the last time we play them unless we get matched in the playoffs of course. :bobafett:

^^And we dont play the Hawks again untill March 30th. Also, that would be the last time we play them unless we get matched in the playoffs of course. :bobafett:

Please, please, please please; pretty please with a cherry on top?

I remember Al Horford saying that we're the same exact team with different players when the Hawks beat us the first game we played with the new guys.. god, I hate Al Horford...

Does that mean we're gonna sweep them again by the biggest margin in NBA history?

• Upvote 1

It's nice to be noticed as a good team, but let's be real here; who gives a **** what Keyon Dooling and Corey Maggette think?

Seriously! I'm interested in hearing what Chase Budinger and Dominique Jones think of our team, not those small time guys.

Does that mean we're gonna sweep them again by the biggest margin in NBA history?

I was thinking they same thing when I heard that quote, why would you say that about a team that has had the wood on you the last couple of years? I hated Big Cry Baby Davis for what he said more but then again, I hate all the Celtics except for Ray Ray.