Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Bench Mobb Antics

But guyz, Gilbert is taking ten shots to score ~9+ points per game. This is a big problem and there is nothing else to say about his contribution to the team. Lock thread please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

But guyz, Gilbert is taking ten shots to score ~9+ points per game. This is a big problem and there is nothing else to say about his contribution to the team. Lock thread please.

If we had just lost 8 games in a row, then I would agree, it's a big problem, but that's not the case. If Otis believes in him, and Stan believes in him, and the rest of the players believe in him, that's more important than what some of the fans think. I say we give the man a chance to prove himself. Gilbert's production so far is not what we are hoping for, but I certainly wouldn't call it a BIG problem. We had a BIG problem before the trades. Just ask Dwight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If we had just lost 8 games in a row, then I would agree, it's a big problem, but that's not the case. If Otis believes in him, and Stan believes in him, and the rest of the players believe in him, that's more important than what some of the fans think. I say we give the man a chance to prove himself. Gilbert's production so far is not what we are hoping for, but I certainly wouldn't call it a BIG problem. We had a BIG problem before the trades. Just ask Dwight.

sarcasm_meter.gif