Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs Knicks

Magic win in a tough battle. (Max spread 4.)

D12 gets a T and nearly, but does not, foul out.

TNT commentators want to make me throw my monitor (TV) out the window with their stupidity.

• Upvote 1

I played this game on NBA 2K11 last night. I hit fourteen 15 foot jump-shots with Dwight. I won by double digs.

We lose. Dwight gets tossed. Stoudamire explodes for 55. SVG gets fired on the spot. Team is sold to Seattle by tomorrow.

• Downvote 4

I played this game on NBA 2K11 last night. I hit fourteen 15 foot jump-shots with Dwight. I won by double digs.

We lose. Dwight gets tossed. Stoudamire explodes for 55. SVG gets fired on the spot. Team is sold to Seattle by tomorrow.

Welp ....time to hit the old dusty trail

We win tonight and Charles Barkley goes on to say "The Orlandeeeer Magicc are rueally rueally guud after that trade. I rueally miss Peaches but this team is looking like a Championship team."

We win tonight and Charles Barkley goes on to say "The Orlandeeeer Magicc are rueally rueally guud after that trade. I rueally miss Peaches but this team is looking like a Championship team."

And he feels Terruable about sending Shard to Washington.

I hope Dwight's is mentallly prepared for the double team. Chandler will manhandle him. I really hope that Stoudemire does not put 35 points up. I am really hope Dwight does not get another T. I think Magic will win.