Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Breaking News : Larry Brown steps down as coach of Bobcats

SpearsNBAYahoo

“The team has clearly not lived up to either of our expectations and we both agreed that a change was necessary,” Jordan said.

1 minute ago via TweetDeck

samickAOL

#Bobcats successor to Larry Brown expected to be in place by tomorrow. It obviously won't be anyone from the current staff.

2 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Ding Dong the witch is dead! So long fantasy basketball killing coach! If I were Tyrus Thomas I would be wheeling his old azz out the door and giving him a nice bouquet of flowers. Please lord do not let him coach any team that I have players on, geez I've never seen 1 coach ruin so many players.

the bobcats suck i live in nc and do not like them they play the magic in april but i wont 2 go to the game wish i colud i'd love 2 see the magic kick some bobcats but!!!!!!!!!!!!! go magic !!!!!!!!!!

Ding Dong the witch is dead! So long fantasy basketball killing coach! If I were Tyrus Thomas I would be wheeling his old azz out the door and giving him a nice bouquet of flowers. Please lord do not let him coach any team that I have players on, geez I've never seen 1 coach ruin so many players.

*watches out the window as fans of his fantasy team tips over cars and riot celebrate in the streets*