Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Otis live interview now

I think Anderson ability is part of the reason why Shard was made expendable. With consistent minutes and not having to worry about PT, I think we'll Ryan benefit the most. He just has to get the experience to learn and improve his team defense.

I think with a healthy RA, Bass will have to play lights out in order to stay on the floor!!

I do feel that he (Ryan) was never part of any trade scenrio for that very reason. With Hedo back.....we will return to the stretch 4 part duex!

Gotta think that somewhere Pat Riley is laughing his tail off. I really think the war of words threw patience out the window when the Heat started to click.

Uh memo to Otis....what made rashard expendable was he couldnt run, pass, jump, steal, shoot, dribble, inbound, provide any entry pass in position, couldnt box out, fumbled nearly every ball he handled and had two years left on what was widely regarded as the worst contract in the league where you out bid yourself by 50 million bucks. Im no genius but Anderson didnt make rashard any more expendable than a one legged pat garrity wearing lead shoes in the last year of his nearly 200 year contract that never ended.

Gotta think that somewhere Pat Riley is laughing his tail off. I really think the war of words threw patience out the window when the Heat started to click.

Clicking against bad teams. They beat 1 quality opponent during their win streak, Utah. They lost tonight to Dallas and lost to Dallas in November which means they just suffered their first sweep.