NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

Otis likes guards. Buh-bye, JJ and Duhon.

Because of the BYC the Magic will not get the full value of Redick's contract. Remember the problem with Gortat. Also Redick can refuse a trade as well this season.

Both ESPN and Yahoo have reported that the Kings have been trying to trade Jason Thompson. He plays both F/C.

but like I said before you never know how much Dan Gilbert really hates Lebron and wants to make his trophy efforts harder

Maybe he'll eventually wake up and realize that team isn't contender for at least another 3 years. . . and by the AV will be over 30. So the other best thing would be to help another team in the East contending for a title and beating Miami.

Okay, I'm going overboard

Maybe he'll eventually wake up and realize that team isn't contender for at least another 3 years. . . and by the AV will be over 30. So the other best thing would be to help another team in the East contending for a title and beating Miami.

Okay, I'm going overboard

IT AIN'T THAT CRAZY...

LOVE,

DAN

• Upvote 4

Since when did above-average bigs getting paid around 8mil a year become awful contracts?

for a back up....they might be. People complained that Gortat's contract was way too much for a back up. Haywood makes more than Gortat and can only play 1 position

Because of the BYC the Magic will not get the full value of Redick's contract. Remember the problem with Gortat. Also Redick can refuse a trade as well this season.

Both ESPN and Yahoo have reported that the Kings have been trying to trade Jason Thompson. He plays both F/C.

Jason Thompson has the potential but hes a dodo bird. The IQ just hasn't gotten there yet. We need someone whos more proven.

for a back up....they might be. People complained that Gortat's contract was way too much for a back up. Haywood makes more than Gortat and can only play 1 position

Right, but AV would most likely be seeing around 30 minutes a game and I think the plan was for Haywood to start for the Mavs but Chandler has outplayed him.

As far as Haywood in the Magic, I don't even want to think about that possibility. . .