NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

I'd rather have Varejao than Haywood. Both contracts are horrible, but Varejao can play PF and C.

I can line up with this, I know VC is a buster, and he would be a great fit, when he isn't whinning about one thing or the other! Outside of that, I am good with his skill sets, to include his academy Award preformances!!! :wacko: LOL!

Honestly, AV and Dwight would need to go to Five Guys and just get drunk on cheeseburgers before Otis acquired him, if he could at all. I know players are competitive and whatnot, but those two downright get into eachothers asses when they play. I can't see them co-existing, I just can't. I'd like to, but I just can't. Sorry. End of story. Finish.

AV is like that with every single player he guards. . .

besides,

398057581.jpg?w=500&h=331

Team going nowhere. Sheds high long term salary. Potential project in Orton. Young PF.

Who the hell knows.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=26bkyzt

You would have to work to pry him away from them, especially to being him to Orlando. I wouldn't be willing to do this, but here you go.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=26bkyzt

AV is a great athlete and defender of the 4 and 5 and a complimentary piece. He doesn't need the ball and we have plenty of fire power at the 1-3 and 5. IMHO, against KG, Bosh, Gasol and Odom, AV is far superior a defender than any other guys being mentioned in this thread. Plus, he's familiar with Orlando and known to be a great teammate, from what I've read.

SOLD!!!

But in the grand scheme Cleveland will never pull the trigger, based upon Byron Scotts most recent request for a post player.

Again, I think it brings us just what the Dr. ordered.......but has there even been mid-level discussion on this?

Let me be the first to say HELL NO!

I didn't speculate on that - Sports Illustrated did - you know the section of the post you edited out...

anyhow...you think Chris Duhon, Malik Allen and Daniel Orton are going to net you more than a veteran big? really?

Larry Brown didn't use Diop because he is an offensive liability - all we need is a big solid defender that can defend big bulky or tall offensive bigs; and set picks and rebound on offense. Basically what Gortat did.

Not saying this is optimal, but I'd rather get someone like Diop or Battie than lose JJ or Q.

We are going to need Q's size and defense in the playoffs. JJ is a key cog to this team in making the transition to this new lineup smooth and both he an Q are important as solid rotational players/ safety net in case of injury. We don't have any players that can play bigger wings/SF beside JRich and Hedo - if one of those two go down then we better hope Earl Clarke can play 20-25 mpg consistently.

• Downvote 1

I'm warming up to AV.

Bass & Duhon for Andy.

So am I, but when will Cleveland admit to being in the rebuilding stage and blow it up? Which of course I hope they would do this just to help us destroy the Heat....and La`princeses! Because lets face it......they are unable!

34pet0y.png

smile_bball.gif hilarious what is he the dude from monopoly?

unfortunately probably never gonna happen.... but like I said before you never know how much Dan Gilbert really hates Lebron and wants to make his trophy efforts harder