NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

In response to "Will the Orlando Magic be doing anything to pick-up a big and where do you see Earl Clark fitting over time?"

Hollinger said "I've thought from day 1 that it's more likely Orlando gets a big man via the buyout route than from a trade. Sam Dalembert in particular seems to me a likely prospect."

I think it's pretty obvious Jrue Holiday isn't what they thought he would be so far so would we be trading Duhon but I just honestly don't see the 76ers forfeiting their season like that unless we gave them more than I would want to give.

In response to "Will the Orlando Magic be doing anything to pick-up a big and where do you see Earl Clark fitting over time?"

Hollinger said "I've thought from day 1 that it's more likely Orlando gets a big man via the buyout route than from a trade. Sam Dalembert in particular seems to me a likely prospect."

I think it's pretty obvious Jrue Holiday isn't what they thought he would be so far so would we be trading Duhon but I just honestly don't see the 76ers forfeiting their season like that unless we gave them more than I would want to give.

Dalembert plays for the Kings

I don't know why I was thinking Elton Brand.

Well probably because it's the 76ers and I was momentarily retarded.

I"m a big fan of your screen name. It makes me think of Fight Club.

I am Lindsay Lohan's overworked liver.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4vdy76q

I know my last trade idea didn't go over well, but this one is a bit more realistic. The Nets are desperate for a star and Deron Williams can be that face for them. Kirilenko played for the Nets owner in Russia and has nothing but good things to say about Prokhorov. Prokhorov shares the same feeling for AK47.

Deron Williams is another guy who may look to bolt to another team in position for a title once his contract is up. Devin Harris on the other hand is not that type of player and the Jazz would have Harris under contract for 3 years. J Rich is another player that isn't necessarily going to look for greener pastures, but he does have an expiring contract (just like Kirilenko), which gives the team the option to extend him if they wish to do so. With this trade they would also receive a 2 first round picks.

In the Carmelo deal the Nets were trying to get rid of Murphy and Petro to the Pistons while also giving them a 2nd round pick to take on the contracts. The Magic could pick these two up by dealing J Rich's expiring to the Jazz, while also getting back a similar player to J rich in Morrow for our trade exception.

• Downvote 1

I know my last trade idea didn't go over well, but this one is a bit more realistic. The Nets are desperate for a star and Deron Williams can be that face for them. Kirilenko played for the Nets owner in Russia and has nothing but good things to say about Prokhorov. Prokhorov shares the same feeling for AK47.

Deron Williams is another guy who may look to bolt to another team in position for a title once his contract is up. Devin Harris on the other hand is not that type of player and the Jazz would have Harris under contract for 3 years. J Rich is another player that isn't necessarily going to look for greener pastures, but he does have an expiring contract (just like Kirilenko), which gives the team the option to extend him if they wish to do so. With this trade they would also receive a 2 first round picks.

In the Carmelo deal the Nets were trying to get rid of Murphy and Petro to the Pistons while also giving them a 2nd round pick to take on the contracts. The Magic could pick these two up by dealing J Rich's expiring to the Jazz, while also getting back a similar player to J rich in Morrow for our trade exception.

215yc2_2.gif

Morrow would be nice. Not sure about his defensive abilities, but I can't see them being anything worth noting

If your last thread idea didn't go as well what makes you think this one would go better?

That's a bad trade for the magic!