Sign in to follow this  
Hungry Hedo's

You're SVG...

That's 2 young bigs to develop. Gotta do something about the present though about size off the bench. Especially with Howard and his fouls.

In Otis I trust... I may take the time here soon to look at legit possibilities to fill that need.

Nelson/Arenas/Duhon/Williams

Jrich/JJ/Arenas

Qrich/Jrich

Bass/Anderson/Clark/Allen

Howard/Allen/Orton

Offer Hedo 20m in instant cash to go away and never come back.

I just made a thread without checking for a similar one about rotations, and this was my lineup as well. I think it makes the most sense defensively, and I feel it's better to mask Arenas' inefficiency in the 2nd unit. He's proven to be flat out awful at 2, so I see no other option for him. The only thing I had differently was Death backing up Dwight.

Nelson for best sixth man and spark in the league. 4th quarter, both Arenas and Nelson play. Hedo needs to be given a shot to start again. He adds pick and roll possibilities for D12.

for this upcomming game i would start

Jameer

JJ

Hedo

Bass

Dwight

due to these guys knowing stans system once we get some training runs together look to make changes.

maybe just J Rich for JJ after a couple of games depending on how JJ goes he may inbrace the role.

only thing that is curical is that the line and rotations need to be set by mid January at the latest.

Nelson for best sixth man and spark in the league. 4th quarter, both Arenas and Nelson play. Hedo needs to be given a shot to start again. He adds pick and roll possibilities for D12.

When will people realize Nelson isn't an explosive scorer and doesn't jack up shots like the likes of Terry/Crawford?? Arenas fits that role perfectly and there's no way in hell that Nelson gets sent to the bench, mainly because him not being able to play at the 2 would severely diminish his minutes and that would be a VERY bad idea.

I like that people are now giving me minus 1s for absolutely no reason. It's awesome.

What do you expect when you suck at life...and crush it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1