Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Wojo is more legit than anyone at ESPN. Besides, they don't care about anything that doesn't involve LeBron James, Brett Favre, Tiger Woods, Michael Vick, the Dallas Cowboys or Boston/NY sports.

Wojo is more legit than anyone at ESPN. Besides, they don't care about anything that doesn't involve LeBron James, Brett Favre, Tiger Woods, Michael Vick, the Dallas Cowboys or Boston/NY sports.

Be prepared for nothing... all I'm saying... these are the same people who told us CP3 was ours...

Otis is not an idiot and all these trades are dumb.

Be prepared for nothing... all I'm saying... these are the same people who told us CP3 was ours...

Otis is not an idiot and all these trades are dumb.

The CP3 rumors were swirled up by a guy posting on this forum. Arenas is being brought up by a legit reporter, and is something that has been rumored for months. It's possible nothing happens, but I just have a feeling this is all legit and Arenas is on his way to Orlando.

The forum just set another record with 204 people online at once..today. You people are desperate for any kind of trade lol.

The CP3 rumors were swirled up by a guy posting on this forum. Arenas is being brought up by a legit reporter, and is something that has been rumored for months. It's possible nothing happens, but I just have a feeling this is all legit and Arenas is on his way to Orlando.

Well if by some strange occurance these rumors are true... than Otis is waaaaaaaay dumber than I thought he was and I wasted $85 on a Dwight jersey because he is gone.

Doesn't make any sense at all. And when it makes no sense... it probably isn't gonna happen.

• Upvote 1

BTW... if one of the best teams in the East was this close to making a deal for a former star... it would be on ESPN. All I'm saying is it isn't as close as people think.

Why do you think that if something is legit is has to be on ESPN? Like I said, Wojo is more legit than anyone from ESPN.

What the funny part is...about me freaking out...is that if Arenas actually does come here to ball, I'll probably be extremely angry. We would have to give up VC or Rashard to get the dude, and he hasn't proven to me that he can produce better than what either VC or Rashard can. His salary is ridiculous, but hey, the guy is agent 0...as in the 0's in his 111 million dollar contract. But the funny part is that I'll eventually root for him. He's on my team. If he's here to stay, my thoughts aren't going to do sh** about it...but if he produces, i'll respect the guy. I hope he kills it for this team if we get him.

I want Melo though.

Why do you think that if something is legit is has to be on ESPN? Like I said, Wojo is more legit than anyone from ESPN.

It doesn't have to come from ESPN... but wouldn't they report something!?!?!? Just mention it... come on... They have some of the best sports reporters in the land...

When Broussard said the Magic were still in the race for Melo did you not feel good like it was legit?

I know we hate ESPN because they ride Bron's balls... but if there is news to report... they will report it... They always are on trades early.

We let BQR and AlexKennedy fill us with bull****... I guaruntee it. And if I'm wrong then I feel bad for this city because we can do better than Gilbert Arenas.

I almost wanna make a fake Twitter just to show yall how easy it is. I'm a kentucky basketball fan and I have seen this stuff before from lame sources. Billy Donovan was our new coach 5 times. Signed the deal... but ESPN never reported he was even close to accepting the job.

Sorry that I'm a little hesitant to do this all over again... I'm burnt out still from CP3.

I'm sure Otis wants Melo too. But getting Melo isn't easy, a lot of teams want him and could offer more than the Magic. Denver doesn't want VC's expiring, because if they want to save money there they could just let Melo expire himself. I'm not huge on the idea, but if Otis thinks Arenas is his best option and wants to do it, I'll give it a shot. No point in getting worked up over it.

It doesn't have to come from ESPN... but wouldn't they report something!?!?!? Just mention it... come on... They have some of the best sports reporters in the land...

When Broussard said the Magic were still in the race for Melo did you not feel good like it was legit?

I know we hate ESPN because they ride Bron's balls... but if there is news to report... they will report it... They always are on trades early.

We let BQR and AlexKennedy fill us with bull****... I guaruntee it. And if I'm wrong then I feel bad for this city because we can do better than Gilbert Arenas.

I almost wanna make a fake Twitter just to show yall how easy it is. I'm a kentucky basketball fan and I see the stuff they deal with from lame sources. Billy Donovan was our new coach 5 times. Signed the deal... but ESPN never reported he was even close to accepting the job.

Sorry that I'm a little hesitent to do this all over again... I'm burnt out still from CP3.

Chris Broussard is crap. I remember him saying LeBron was staying in Cleveland a billion times this summer. He rarely really breaks news, he just reports rumors that mostly never come to fruition.

You keep comparing CP3 to this situation. The CP3 stuff was all from a forum member who has gone MIA. A legit reporter started this all up.