Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

HAHA... ok. Well they can go back in a time machine stop these trades and lose in the 2nd round when they get swept by Boston. I will watch this new team grow and be excited about it. I'm done with the whiners. Jump on the wagon now.

I guess I can borrow your time machine, since you already went to the future where we didn't make those trades and know we got swept by Boston.

Isn't this fun?

There's the problem. It's not a wagon to some of us. Some of us have been here forever. If you want to do nothing but unabashedly root for everything that happens, good for you, have at it, but some people like to talk about things that impact this team, analyze, and discuss them. If that isn't your forte, that's cool, but at least try to understand that it does sometimes happen here.

Your sig is outdated !!!

Also, if Earl Clark doesn't take this team to the promised land, I don't know who would !!!!

So your leaving us to cheer on the Suns

:bigparty:

Right, because you can tell by my sign up date that I followed Vince here from NJ. Jesus, if you want to ***** with me, at least try to have it make sense.

Hudo is easily the worst part of this deal. Hibachi I'm mixed on, but if he's motivated then he can add something the Magic haven't had in a long time. Jason Richardson I'm actually pretty excited for, he was a monster in the playoffs last year (19 PPG on 50% shooting, 47% from three), no reason why he can't flourish here.

There's the problem. It's not a wagon to some of us. Some of us have been here forever. If you want to do nothing but unabashedly root for everything that happens, good for you, have at it, but some people like to talk about things that impact this team, analyze, and discuss them. If that isn't your forte, that's cool, but at least try to understand that it does sometimes happen here.

Whosaid I haven't been here? I lost my name is the switch. good try. But feel free to talk away... I was just not understanding why people are crying before they even see the team. Stupid logic. I know what I had with the other team... Wince and Shard'd.

This just in... CP3 and Melo weren't walking through that door. It was fun to dream though. I'm done with this though. GO MAGIC!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was just not understanding why people are crying before they even see the team. Stupid logic. I know what I had with the other team... Wince and Shard'd.

So then, back to my original question. Why discuss it at all? This is a forum, not a pep rally.

Edit: Also, I said nothing about how long you have or have not been here. You said "jump on the wagon", and at no point in time has this been about Melo or CP3 either. Try sticking to the points at hand.

Well I guess our assets now are really only Duhon,Q and JJ (can't see us trading Bass or RA)

One of these 3 will probably be traded for a back up Center...Doubt JJ will be traded for a back up, so seems like it's Duhon or Q?

JJ Redick for JJ Hickson?

Memphis could probably use a back up PG...Duhon for Thabeet?

I was just not understanding why people are crying before they even see the team. Stupid logic. I know what I had with the other team... Wince and Shard'd.

Mainly because we know what we have with the new team too. We have acquired the kind of players who would prove instrumental and beneficial in our efforts to win a title in 2006.

Gilbert Arenas isn't suddenly going to have never had surgeries. Hedo isn't going to suddenly stop being an overweight, lazy piece of ****. Jason Richardson isn't suddenly going to get 3 years younger. Most of all, it's not suddenly going to be 2006.

I would def. guess it would be a Vet... doubt we bring in a young guy while we are grooming Orton to be the guy in a year or so.

I wouldn't be surprised for a guy like Tony Battie, just because he's cheap. There's only so much we can go for at this point. I mean, Darko can be had for Duhon and Allen, but then again, it is Darko we're talking about

Well I guess our assets now are really only Duhon,Q and JJ (can't see us trading Bass or RA)

One of these 3 will probably be traded for a back up Center...Doubt JJ will be traded for a back up, so seems like it's Duhon or Q?

JJ Redick for JJ Hickson?

Memphis could probably use a back up PG...Duhon for Thabeet?

Oh my god, make it stoppppppppppp

seriously though, this trade is not good at all financially HOWEVER it could end up to be very good. It's essentially a huge gamble and Otis decided not to wait for FA and act. As much as I hope this works, I can't see this team being as good defensively ever again. . . still hoping for that third trade.