Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

While I'm gonna catch fire for this, I'd love to get big hair to back up Howard and give other teams hell. Maybe, just maybe, Cleveland hates Miami enough that they might be inclined to deal him to us.

Can anyone tell me why we seem to be blowing off the Franny arrival??? Isn't he looking for an offer from us now? Marc Acres....please don't melt my friend!! :beatcomp:

While I'm gonna catch fire for this, I'd love to get big hair to back up Howard and give other teams hell. Maybe, just maybe, Cleveland hates Miami enough that they might be inclined to deal him to us.

:panicworker:

you want to commit to even more salary?

smile_creaturedance.gif

In terms of adding salary, if the player is worth the money, sure. I'm excited to see what unfolds.

Soull Bro...I don't think Dwight would let him get off the plane at OIA!! LOL!:pulpfiction:

I like the Pheonix trade, J-Rich will help us out very well and Turk just fits out system will his ability to create. I'm not too sure about the Arenas trade though, I thought Shard would be helped by the return of Hedo but with all that said in Otis we trust.

Id love to have Zaza Pachulia

• Upvote 1

Interesting Fact: Had we not traded Lewis for Arenas we essentially would have gone back to the same line up from 2 years ago, only replacing C.Lee with J-Rich

Crazy, but i think it was Lewis's time to go.