Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

They might wanna make the other moves tomorrow..I mean 8 players is tight enough today.

Something tells me Lewis won't even put up a good effort. Can't blame him.

Kobe Bryant

Dwyane Wade

Monta Ellis

Eric Gordon

Kevin Martin

Manu Ginobli

Done.

Eric Gordon and Kevin Martin and Montae Ellis are questionable. If 3 of the 6 you give you are "maybe they're better" then, clearly, it's all interchangeable. Gordon can't shoot the 3 ball. I think we prefer a SG who can hit a 3 and J Rich has a better PER than Ellis.

Eric Gordon and Kevin Martin and Montae Ellis are questionable. If 3 of the 6 you give you are "maybe they're better" then, clearly, it's all interchangeable. Gordon can't shoot the 3 ball. I think we prefer a SG who can hit the 3 ball and J Rich has a better PER than Ellis.

eh... Gordon is a great shooter except for this year for some reason.

Eric Gordon and Kevin Martin and Montae Ellis are questionable. If 3 of the 6 you give you are "maybe they're better" then, clearly, it's all interchangeable. Gordon can't shoot the 3 ball. I think we prefer a SG who can hit a 3 and J Rich has a better PER than Ellis.

How are those 3 questionable exactly?

eh... Gordon is a great shooter except for this year for some reason.

Damn dude I forgot that you'd have to change your name lol.

And idk, if 4-7 are that interchangeable then I don't see how you can say that J Rich is clearly out of the top 6.

How are those 3 questionable exactly?

How exactly is Montae Ellis and Kevin Martin clearly better than J Rich?

Same with Gordon, good young player but he's having trouble hitting the 3 this year, Richardson can create his own shot, get to the basket, and has been shooting better from 3 than Gordon. I mean idk, I'm no basketball czar, but I dont see how Richardson is not a top 5-6 SG this year.

Otis says the west coast struggle is what prompted him to make changes.

"I circled the West Coast trip on our schedule a long time ago," Smith said. "The West Coast trip, to me, was going to decide whether or not we're going to either fix our woes or continue down the same path. I don't think we've played particularly well leading up to the West Coast trip. So, we were on the West Coast trip and some of our woes continued, so you start to explore opportunities that are out there."