Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Everyone is saying we're making moves but for who damnit... for WHO!?!?!?!!??!??!

that is what i am kind of saying. Woj is the only one who mentions names. he has a good rep but not everyone is mentioning names.

Guys, I don't think the trade talks involve Carmelo in any way. If this is a smokescreen by Otis, it's the biggest fire ever built.

If you want to spill some of them beans, Junkie, go for it.

No thanks....everybody and their mother here already know how Otis feels about Gil anyway....I'm about to die laughing at all these doom-n-gloom post's!!!

I thought for years this board's adopted philosophy was "In Otis We Trust" ???

Seriously, if he trades for Gil I certainly hope he has another move up his sleeve.....Soul, I'm goona wait an see what this weekend brings before I start making some calls.

Assuming it's a straight up Carter/Arenas trade with no other pieces involved, I think everything I didn't want to happen would happen, which would be to get a bad player on an awful contract before seeing if the team was as bad as it looked and not waiting til the deadline.

Really hoping that either this isn't true, there are better players coming, or that Arenas proves everyone wrong

Guys, I don't think the trade talks involve Carmelo in any way. If this is a smokescreen by Otis, it's the biggest fire ever built.

hopefully we use this deal to rebuild, let arenas carry the offense and get a bunch of hard nosed defensive guys. Current team as constructed has no place for arenas.

Assuming it's a straight up Carter/Arenas trade with no other pieces involved, I think everything I didn't want to happen would happen, which would be to get a bad player on an awful contract before seeing if the team was as bad as it looked and not waiting til the deadline.

Really hoping that either this isn't true, there are better players coming, or that Arenas proves everyone wrong

Carter for Arenas would be the death of me

No thanks....everybody and their mother here already know how Otis feels about Gil anyway....I'm about to die laughing at all these doom-n-gloom post's!!!

I thought for years this board's adopted philosophy was "In Otis We Trust" ???

Seriously, if he trades for Gil I certainly hope he has another move up his sleeve.....Soul, I'm goona wait an see what this weekend brings before I start making some calls.

And you very well may get what you want. A trade for trade's sake. If this goes down as being speculated, I hope that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

You know the trade is bad when even Ball "I want a trade just for the sake of a trade" Junkie doesn't seem to be too happy about it.

hopefully we use this deal to rebuild, let arenas carry the offense and get a bunch of hard nosed defensive guys. Current team as constructed has no place for arenas.

That sounds like SEVERAL deals. I'm not sure how I feel about completely blowing up the roster. I'm also not sure how defensive minded we can be with Arenas and presumably Jameer in the starting lineup.