Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Where were you...

When this was on TV?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-169695640295285298#

I was in my home, a sophomore in high school, and was actually watching the whole game. Then all hell breaks loose and I started to freak out and got my parents to change the channel and we watched one of the coolest and scariest things ever...

When this was on TV?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-169695640295285298#

I was in my home, a sophomore in high school, and was actually watching the whole game. Then all hell breaks loose and I started to freak out and got my parents to change the channel and we watched one of the coolest and scariest things ever...

In my house, and i could not believe my eyes. I remember Artest's shirt all twisted, and how the fans were also going at it!!

And i remember it all started because of an unnecessary push by Big Ben. It certainly derailed the Pacers organization. They had a good team back then.

That video is no where to be found on youtube. Only the non ESPN version is available. I actually was watching ESPN right after it happened. So I witnessed that video on live television.

Still count this on the Piston fans more then I do the players. Artest, O'Neal, and Jackson all clearly made huge mistakes but the fans reactions here was just simply embarrassing.

Didnt we play the Pacers like the day after this happened, with a bunch of there players missing? Anyone know the score for that game?

If i remember correctly, we beat them narrowly, with Grant Hill (i think) having a block in one of the last plays.

How appropriate that it happened in Detroit. Prior to that game, if anyone would've asked me to guess the NBA city that would house the first fan-player brawl, I would've said Detroit.

One of the funniest moments to me was when a player runs on the court and just stops and stares at J. Oneal I think it was, and then Oneal just socks him in the jaw...drops the dude...then like a couple minutes later the SAME guy is trying to get up and here comes Steven Jackson sliding him and jacking him again...haha

I mean, people are lucky someone didn't die that night and I'm not just saying that because it is Detroit, but being in an already hostile environment and running into the stands fighting? Someone could've snuck a knife in or something, you never know.

Crazy Crazy stuff.