Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Magic's ears perked to make trades (O-Sen.)

Nope. Vince sucks, JJ is our savior, Arenas will put us over the top, trade Shard for Brand, Bass needs to start. The usual.

What the efffffff?

But seriously, I don't think we're making a major trade this season. I also think if Carter were to be traded, it will be next year because of his expiring contract.

We have a team with some incredible depth and potential dominates our roster. We have trade pieces, but I'm comfortable with the team we have now. Trading away 3 players in our rotation for a star would change the chemistry, for better or for worse. It is a big risk, hasn't Miami taught us anything?

• Upvote 1

I like how posters on this forum have us dead in the water as a 12-4 basketball team. The current LA and Boston teams are two of the greatest of all time and no trade is going to bring us any closer to beating them. Let's just ride the wave and see what happens, don't try and fix what ain't broken. We did what we could to improve this offseason and it's going to be a fight next May.

I can only imagine that Brian Schmitz is attempting to draw hits and attention to his blog and to the Orlando Sentinel, because clearly this "article" has absolutely NO SUBSTANCE. There is not a single fact or source mentioned anywhere. This is a rant by a writer who has not written a meaningful article in quite some time. But of course this is passed on as news and most of you guys will eat it up. The people at RealGM certainly have.

I don't think anyone here believes Schmitz is Otis's best friend (sarcasm)....but he wrote one thing in this blog that I totally agree with....

The Magic are no fools: They want to win a title and they know they need either a big-time scorer or playmaker to get past the Celtics or Heat, and then the Lakers.

As we discussed in the other thread I don't think you can eliminate the Spurs, Jazz or the Bulls either.

Just my opinion....

• Upvote 1

Honestly, we need the OS to tell us that the organization would still trade anyone not named Dwight for Paul or Anthony? What's next, an article tomorrow to tell us that Otis wants to keep Dwight in Orlando?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

^ Really the Bulls or Jazz??

As of yesterday Hollinger had the Bulls rated higher than us....they've got the "D ROSE" beast runnin' the show....without Boozer so far....you know how stud PG's give us fits....the Jazz had a nice come from behind victory over the Lakers a few days ago.....Deron Williams being the catalyst.