Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Jeff Van Gundy/ Marc Jackson debate on TV last night...

The only way we win as constructed is if everyone refuses to have off games.

I agree with Barkeley in that Rashard and Vince are the keys.

I agree, as neither one of them showed up at all against Boston. If they do which I am not counting on then we have a shot. Otherwise we need to make a move.

I agree that the Bulls are being underestimated it (they were kinda underestimated by everybody in the beginning of the season, too).

I give them that slight chance to go to the ECF.

I agree that the Bulls are being underestimated it (they were kinda underestimated by everybody in the beginning of the season, too).

I give them that slight chance to go to the ECF.

Well thats without Boozer. With him they could be very scary.

Jameer Nelson is the most important key for the Magic to win a championship. Seeing that I can't count on anyone else, Jameer always pulls it off. Especially with those two clutch baskets he's had against the teams that the Magic should have been blowing out. Jameer shocked everyone with his career high in assists. I loved how Stan Van Gundy said he had a some turnovers too. The never complacent Van Gundy. The flaw I'm seeing in Jameer lately is that he's start to go 0-2 from the line in those more which shows he's not himself at the free throw line. That's just a little thing but these little things can take you a long way. Especially if you're Dwight Howard.

Now lets jump the fence into another backyard of controversy. Jonathan Redick and Vince Carter. JJ becomes shoots a different player when he's starting which is very shocking...to say the least. We've seen this for the past 2 to 3 years. Especially when he was playing the role of a spark of the bench yet played as a closer and play-maker for the end crucial end of the games. Would anyone have a problem with him starting over the decrepit Vince Carter? Should the lineup stay as is? Do you that Redick's struggles may be related to his role to the Magic as a bench player being played starter money? Answering on impulse, who do you want with the ball in his hands first?

I believe we have a championship team we're only going to go as far as the effort the players give on court and off court which applies to every team.

2eycirt.jpg

Edited by ~O~Dub©

JJ should start because he fits better than Wince in the starting line up. Simple as that.

I'd love for this to happen just so there is some stability at the SG position but we have to see how he performs when teams game plan for him and vs teams that have bigs that can deal with Dwight and not have to have their perimeter players focus so much on Dwight. The entry passing to Dwight was an issue for JJ vs Miami and that was without any big presence down low.

I love how everyone forgot how pathetic JJ Redick played all season until the other night and now he's our savior at SG again.

:svgsad:

Wince or JJ?

Yeah, i'll take JJ. I'd like to be able to count on our SG to show up big games and not fall on the floor aching in pain.

• Downvote 1

Wince or JJ?

Yeah, i'll take JJ. You know, the guy who actually played in the Boston Series last playoffs.

Vince Carter: 48% from the field, 42% from three

JJ Redick: 31% from the field, 19% from three

Yeah, obviously Redick is the one who should start.

Vince Carter: 48% from the field, 42% from three

JJ Redick: 31% from the field, 19% from three

Yeah, obviously Redick is the one who should start.

Are you talking about this season?

Laugh.

Yeah, I forgot what players are doing right now doesn't mean anything.

What's happening now is that Vince is breaking down worse than last year.

Look, as I said before, JJ is NOT a better player than Vince. JJ just fits better with the starting line up because he can play off Jameer. He continously feeds Dwight, and him and Lewis seem to have more chemistry than Vince and Lewis.

If Vince wants to play Toronto or New Jersey ball, stick him with the second unit. He should be our Manu.