Sign in to follow this  
~O~

"Need a Breather"

At this rate, Wade and James will need a resuscitator

Posted Nov 16 2010 1:26PM

OK, let's see if we have this straight. So far:

Chris Bosh has shrunken from a center to a power forward to a small forward in just a matter of weeks, and at this rate, will soon be able to look Muggsy Bogues in the kneecaps.

Erik Spoelstra doesn't have the guts, or the resume, to tell the Big Three what to do, or how to do it.

LeBron James left his better talents (as in teammates) in Cleveland.

Dwyane Wade prefers Robin to LeBron's Batman and it's hurting his swag.

Pat Riley is now busy rummaging through his closet, searching for an Armani that'll look good on the bench.

Leave anything out? Have we covered all or most of the issues preventing the Heat, to paraphrase the LeBron commercial, from being who you want them to be?

I remember all three of these players taking breaks from USA basketball if I'm correct. I also remember it being early as hell in the season to be exhausted.

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/shaun_powell/11/16/heat-grind/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

• Upvote 2

LeRobin getting tired now that he doesn't get hidden on defense? Really? This is from the "2nd best defender" in the league? Lmao.

One thing not mentioned in the article is that every single team in the league is going to get up to play the Heat. That is going to be wearing over the course of the season.

I'd honestly try and pitch a gameplan to Bosh where he comes off the bench as the 6th man. He might not like it, but he can get his minutes and increase his production. He'd be the Manu Ginobilli of Miami. He's obviously hidden behind the stars who like to handle the rock on the perimeter (LeBron :chairshot: and Wade).

When he checks into the game, LeBron and Wade would leave shortly after and Bosh can do his thing. Better chemstry, better spacing, less shadows on the egos of teammates, and it will allow the Heat to have a bruiser in the starting lineup.