Sign in to follow this  
Chase

7-3 Vs 7-3

Out record is fine but were still not ready for boston, L.A, or miami.

Miami isn't ready for themselves right now, and Boston has only looked good against Miami in this whole season so far.

The ONLY 'elite' team that so far has looked everything like they are supposed to is the Lakers, and even they just had some of the gold paint chipped off recently. You act like the Magic are the only top team who is right now having trouble.

Miami isn't ready for themselves right now, and Boston has only looked good against Miami in this whole season so far.

The ONLY 'elite' team that so far has looked everything like they are supposed to is the Lakers, and even they just had some of the gold paint chipped off recently. You act like the Magic are the only top team who is right now having trouble.

[/quote

I love the magic, I am not a bandwagoner, i lived in florida all my life, but the only two teams capable of going to the finals is boston or lakers. And if the magic get eliminated early in the postseason, dwight will leave orlando, just like shaq. Face the facts!!!

• Downvote 7

I love the magic, I am not a bandwagoner, i lived in florida all my life, but the only two teams capable of going to the finals is boston or lakers. And if the magic get eliminated early in the postseason, dwight will leave orlando, just like shaq. Face the facts!!!

Facts??? If you know this much based on not even a quarter of the season, surely you must the winning numbers for the lottery. . .

[/quote

I love when people say "I'm not a bandwagoner! BUT...bla bla bla my team sucks."

Actually I don't love it.

I hate it.

You're right though, the Magic aren't ready for the playoffs. We're 10 games in.

I am feeling more confident about the Magic, after the great defensive game last night. Boston is the team that scares me the most- Garnett, Pierce, Ray Allen, Rondo. Having said that, I am not so sure that they will stay healthy all season long. I think we might trade someone before the deadline-hopefully Dohan. I have a feeling that Bosh will be traded by the deadline. James will disappear during the playoffs.

I am feeling more confident about the Magic, after the great defensive game last night. Boston is the team that scares me the most- Garnett, Pierce, Ray Allen, Rondo. Having said that, I am not so sure that they will stay healthy all season long. I think we might trade someone before the deadline-hopefully Dohan. I have a feeling that Bosh will be traded by the deadline. James will disappear during the playoffs.

We should trade Dohan for Zohan. Imagine what this man could do:

lge_Zohan_080619102339016_wideweb__300x300.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Duhon's defense in the past 3 games has been stellar and it's a shame people continue to peg him for the things he was doing in the beginning of the season when in reality he has been solid for at least the past 4 games.

Us being the same probably means the same ending as well.

In the first 10 games:

08-09 Orlando Magic was 7-3

09-10 Orlando Magic was 7-3

10-11 Orlando Magic are 7-3

The past two years we made it to the Finals and ECFl... If we can even get to the ECF, I would say that is an accomplishment and I pray that this team can take it all the way.

7 games in, this year's Cavs had the same record last year's Cavs (with LeBron) had. Are those two teams even comparable?

People are so impatient. . .