Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread Jazz at Magic 11/10/2010 7PM

Venting time- I am so disappointed by the Magic, but I expected this loss. The Magic struggled with Heat, Nets, Bobcats and the Hawks. I am so sick of hearing how deep and talented the team is,it sure does not look that way now. Sorry- but this is the way I feel- no way in hell are the Magic going to beat the heat, lakes or Cetics. I do not understand how anyone could actually think that Duhon could guard Williams. J Will would have been better. Even my husband who used to love SVG is turning against him.

Venting time- I am so disappointed by the Magic, but I expected this loss. The Magic struggled with Heat, Nets, Bobcats and the Hawks. I am so sick of hearing how deep and talented the team is,it sure does not look that way now. Sorry- but this is the way I feel- no way in hell are the Magic going to beat the heat, lakes or Cetics. I do not understand how anyone could actually think that Duhon could guard Williams. J Will would have been better. Even my husband who used to love SVG is turning against him.

Magic beat 3 of the 4 teams you just listed that they struggled with and btw, the Jazz beat the Heat team in the same exact way they beat the Magic tonight.

So much for our league leading team defense...we gave up almost 70 points(69) in the last 2 quarters to a team playing the back end of a back-to-back...the first game being in Miami with an overtime period.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't mind losing or a game we're getting dominated in but what I REAAAAALLLLLYY REALLLY REALLLY HATE....is blowing leads. Theres no excuse for Stan Van Gundy to not adjust to that zone in time. Duhon is just starting to make a case of how terrible he really is.

Listening to the player interviews and reading articles it looks like J-will really is going to be the third option no matter how Duhon plays. Kinda shame its not like J-will cant play long minutes or something.

Gortat was looking great at the PF spot but it was terrible at the center, Kirilenko got past him unguarded many times in a row.

Magic beat 3 of the 4 teams you just listed that they struggled with and btw, the Jazz beat the Heat team in the same exact way they beat the Magic tonight.

They did "win" against these teams, but the play was sloppy. Turnovers and missed ft are killing the Magi.c I love the Magicmen but unless something changes very soon, expect more loses. IMO Magic had the adventage of the Jazz catching them on a back to back.

Listening to the player interviews and reading articles it looks like J-will really is going to be the third option no matter how Duhon plays. Kinda shame its not like J-will cant play long minutes or something.

Gortat was looking great at the PF spot but it was terrible at the center, Kirilenko got past him unguarded many times in a row.

I was matching NBA TV the other night, and they had a panel of 3 experts- I did not know any of them, but they all agreed that Magic shoud have waived Duhon.

I was matching NBA TV the other night, and they had a panel of 3 experts- I did not know any of them, but they all agreed that Magic shoud have waived Duhon.

Can you remember any names?

They did "win" against these teams, but the play was sloppy. Turnovers and missed ft are killing the Magi.c I love the Magicmen but unless something changes very soon, expect more loses. IMO Magic had the adventage of the Jazz catching them on a back to back.

I'm glad you expect more losses, 'cause we'll be seeing AT LEAST 15 more this season. . . and hopefully the losses come from sloppy playing like tonight and not from good team performances (because this could very well indicate either a talent gap OR a freak night for the opposing team).