Jagsfreak27

Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic

I'm getting fed up with the NBA and the 30 timeouts that get called in the last 2 minutes. Reduce the number of timeouts please. This **** couldn't be more anticlimactic.

I'm getting fed up with the NBA and the 30 timeouts that get called in the last 2 minutes. Reduce the number of timeouts please. This **** couldn't be more anticlimactic.

I agree whole-heartedly.

Really? You're complaining about timeouts??

You want to take away the coaches' most important role in the game, ESPECIALLY during a close game?

Wonder if you'd change your mind if it were the Magic on the losing end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would be happy if they simply didn't allow teams to advance the ball. That's what turns the last 2 minutes into forever and I'm sick of seeing poor officiating/clock management allow teams to steal games.

Stole a victory tonight, did not deserve to win at all.

I think people are underestimating the Hawks. They were on a back to back. A win on their home court will more difficult.

I cannot stand Duhon. I hope Nelson can come back soon, and does not get another serious injury.

I think people are underestimating the Hanks. They were on a back to back. A win on their home court will more difficult.

I cannot stand Duhon. I hope Nelson can come back soon, and does not get another serious injury.

I'm seriously going to call them the Hanks now.

I am not real confident about this game. The revenage factor will be in play. I am not sure Duhon or Williams can handle Bibby. I can see Johnson and Smith going off big tonight.

I told you Bibby wouldn't be a factor. Had more turnovers than assists

I think people are underestimating the Hanks. They were on a back to back. A win on their home court will more difficult.

you mean his family?

85368220_full.jpg

I would be happy if they simply didn't allow teams to advance the ball. That's what turns the last 2 minutes into forever and I'm sick of seeing poor officiating/clock management allow teams to steal games.

I berated an official in one of my high school games because I called timeout at the end of the game and he wouldn't allow us to take the ball out at half court. I felt like such an ass when I found out that wasn't high school rules. I have never yelled at a ref again.