Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

KGs cancer “Disses”

I personally think there is no place for stuff like this in sports, and to say something like "there is and there always will be", is basically avoiding the issue. There's no reason why a player should have to deal with people trash talking. If we start saying its acceptable to say someone is cancerous etc, where do we draw the line of what is ok to say and what isnt?

However, I don't think CV dealt with this in the best way. Seems a bit childish to basically tell twitter that KG said this, blah blah.

Not really sure where we go from here though.

(Changing the subject slightly, apparently Lebron said he'd never post it on twitter if someone said that to him, which is odd considering what he does post on twitter)

I love how people say trash talk is part of the job, like, its ok to do it because it gives you a mental edge. Imagine if we were all allowed to trash talk in our jobs, how the world would operate.

I love how people say trash talk is part of the job, like, its ok to do it because it gives you a mental edge. Imagine if we were all allowed to trash talk in our jobs, how the world would operate.

You're a cancer to our team, and your TPS reports SUCK! My GRANDMOTHER could write better TPS reports, and she's in a wheelchair!

I live in Boston, and I never wanted this guy on the Celtics. I don't want him associated with the city I live in. The guy has talent, but he acts like a scumbag...I mean if this guy could act his age. He's a grown ass man, and kids look up to him. Honestly, I think yoga would do a lot of good for him.