Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Wince Harder

I cried when this happened.

True story.

Yes, that was awful. Mental midget. Didn't Lewis also miss two free throws in the last 1:30 of that same game?

t6ed88.jpg

I SERIOUSLY hate myself for laughing...It's one ofe those things it's better to laugh than cry. You should add to that gif and show the part where he rolls over and is just laying there face down :lol:

• Upvote 1

I SERIOUSLY hate myself for laughing...It's one ofe those things it's better to laugh than cry. You should add to that gif and show the part where he rolls over and is just laying there face down :lol:

They didn't have that in the vid I used but I got another angle:

2mwxlbs.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

A lot of VC's "injuries" have been very questionable particularly in the way he goes all hollywood on them but tonight's injury looked exceptionally painful. Clearly a legit injury tonight. Hopefully he recovers quickly as he has been playing with some cajones since training camp.

There needs to be a serious discussion amongst the league about whether or not we should be having pimple faced teenage ball boys responsible for actions that can seriously injure and/or end pro careers. Not wiping that floor after Jackson went down is unacceptable.

And there's nothing funny about that slip. VC is lucky it wasn't a groin injury. This is not a "Wince" moment, so I don't get why people are laughing about it.

• Upvote 2