Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Miami 10/29 7:30 PM on ESPN

Magic by 10.. although a 15-20 point margin wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, I'm basically saying that I think even *I* have been underrating the Magic. Guess we'll get a big clue towards that one way or another tonight. Also, I feel like our backcourt is gonna go off. Vince because he's been on fire, and Jameer because, well.. he's has Carlos Arroyo defending him.

How long have you been here?

Been lurking since the 08 playoff run, but I decided to make an account for this season. Hopefully my support on this board can help push this team over the top this year! Also go UNF! I say we win 92-87 led by a 30 20 game from Dwight and Meer hitting a couple of clutch shots down the stretch.

Props to the Thread Maker !!!!

Okay short answer, Magic Win......

Long answer, we destroy the middle of that team and force them to quit in the 4th. Leaving headlines everywhere to make simple excuse for a team that is technically better than 3/4 of the teams in FIBA.

On the offensive end, we do what we normally do and work inside-out... This time Dwight goes ballistic.

On the defensive end, we turn 2 slashers into jump shooters and pimp slap Bosh around... other than that we shut everyone else down.

I am beginning to love Q. From ESPN:

Domestic unrest also ranks among the subplots. Wade is as close to Magic swingman Quentin Richardson as he is to anyone in the league. But Haslem, Wade's closest Heat teammate, took exception to Richardson's "[Expletive] the Heat, with all due respect" quote on his way out of town.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/columns/story?columnist=wallace_michael&page=MagicHeat-101029

You know... I am thinking...

Is it a coincidence that they decided to toughen up the technical rule this year

- the year where two of the league's most free-throw awarded players (they almost

drive half of the time not to score but to get a whistle) are on the same team?

It hasn't happened yet, but when the miami guys start shooting 50+ free throws a game,

who is going to stand up to the refs? Only to be tossed out of the game because

of winking?

I say this season looks like it may be rigged (not blatantly of course, but subtly).

I think miami will start winning a lot mostly due to free throws, watch out for the playoffs

especially.

I was looking at the NBA scoring list the other day, and it is impressive that Kareem, Wilt

and some others scored that many points with the number of free throws they had, compared

to the so-called "best players in the world" of today.

Magic will lose a close game based on free throws, mark my words.

MA

You know... I am thinking...

Is it a coincidence that they decided to toughen up the technical rule this year

- the year where two of the league's most free-throw awarded players (they almost

drive half of the time not to score but to get a whistle) are on the same team?

It hasn't happened yet, but when the miami guys start shooting 50+ free throws a game,

who is going to stand up to the refs? Only to be tossed out of the game because

of winking?

I say this season looks like it may be rigged (not blatantly of course, but subtly).

I think miami will start winning a lot mostly due to free throws, watch out for the playoffs

especially.

I was looking at the NBA scoring list the other day, and it is impressive that Kareem, Wilt

and some others scored that many points with the number of free throws they had, compared

to the so-called "best players in the world" of today.

Magic will lose a close game based on free throws, mark my words.

MA

Are you Malik Allen?

ESPN fail.

"Even the Heat's marquee newcomers haven't had much meaningful success against the Magic. Orlando got to the NBA Finals two seasons ago after dusting off Bosh's Toronto Raptors in the first round and James' Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference finals."

ESPN fail.

"Even the Heat's marquee newcomers haven't had much meaningful success against the Magic. Orlando got to the NBA Finals two seasons ago after dusting off Bosh's Toronto Raptors in the first round and James' Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference finals."

Journalism is dead.