Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official talk about that team in Miami Thread

Anyone else bothered by Clevelands players acting buddy buddy with Lebron during the game and chatting with him from the bench? Could this not have waited till after the game? Does he feel he has not rubbed it in enough for these people?

Bothered me big time. The hell are you doing buddying up to a guy that turned his back on the teammates he played with during the actual GAME!?

I agree, but I have more of a problem with all the accolades today on ESPN for the Heat beating down a sub .500 team.

They got the same sort of treatment when they won over Washington, at home.

Bothered me big time. The hell are you doing buddying up to a guy that turned his back on the teammates he played with during the actual GAME!?

It was like they were begging for invitations to join the Heat.

If I were a Cle season ticket holder I would sell off the rest of my season and not bother to follow that team again till they cleaned house, it was an insult.

At the risk of getting into a much larger discussion but Reggie Miller actually brought up something with regard to this. He was bothered by Gibson making nice nice and he mentioned how this is the way of the new generation. I was so bored with this game I actually went on youtube to look up old Reggie highlights to show my wife (she's taken an interest in learning more about the game). I watched the highlights from 94 and 95 against the Knicks where Reggie killed them in the 4th one game and sparred with Spike and in 95 where he scored 8 in 9 seconds. Reggie wanted to kill everyone not wearing the Pacer uniform, do we really see this type of competitive display with the new generation, specifically the Heat? Lebron does his angry huffing puffing face but it looks like a big dog and pony show. The look on Reggie's face wasn't theatric, you could tell the guy genuinely wanted to rip hearts out. This is the part where I sound like a grumpy old guy, is this generation of player that grew up watching highlights and getting trophies for participating (even though they sucked), and making teams because everyone should make the team so no one is left out, missing that competitive fire? Would they all rather be buddies instead of stomping out their buddy because he is on the other team?

I agree, but I have more of a problem with all the accolades today on ESPN for the Heat beating down a sub .500 team.

They got the same sort of treatment when they won over Washington, at home.

Well, it's not like any other title contenders in the conference just beat down a playoff team by nearly 30 points on the second night of a back-to-back this week or anything. Or that in that win, the All-Star point guard of said playoff team was outplayed by an injury-prone midget who can't pass.

Well, it's not like any other title contenders in the conference just beat down a playoff team by nearly 30 points on the second night of a back-to-back this week or anything. Or that in that win, the All-Star point guard of said playoff team was outplayed by an injury-prone midget who can't pass.

I actually heard someone, maybe Hollinger, say that the first home game after a long road trip is really another road game for the home team. Yes, this was said after we demolished the Bulls.

Anyone else bothered by Clevelands players acting buddy buddy with Lebron during the game and chatting with him from the bench? Could this not have waited till after the game? Does he feel he has not rubbed it in enough for these people?

i would have to say i was very disgusted by it , i had to turned it off after beginning of the 4th, you gotta stand up for yourself and the one you cares no matter what~ in this case , your teammates and fans , that was sooooooo bad, Lebron just laughs and smiles like an idiot ... meh~~