Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

ESPN: NBA Power Rankings Oct. 25

Off Topic for a sec:

What's with all the ball junkie hate? Did I miss something? I am a dense human being but up until two months ago I don't remember him getting crushed on a regular basis. Now every time he posts someone says something dickish. WTF?

Didn't you know? If you're not sucking SVG's wet one 24/7 on here, you are on outcast.

Alot of users on here can't take a dissenting opinion. I disagree with Ball Junkie most of the time, but it doesn't mean he's less of a magic fan than me. He just feels his opinion of what makes our team better is more correct than mine. I feel the opposite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Off Topic for a sec:

What's with all the ball junkie hate? Did I miss something? I am a dense human being but up until two months ago I don't remember him getting crushed on a regular basis. Now every time he posts someone says something dickish. WTF?

It's because he went from forum member who I disagreed with on just about every subject but was good for starting conversations to a complete internet troll who only wants to piss people off. You read his last post in this thread. That didn't sound dickish to you? A dickish comment deserves a dickish response.

It's because he went from forum member who I disagreed with on just about every subject but was good for starting conversations to a complete internet troll who only wants to piss people off. You read his last post in this thread. That didn't sound dickish to you? A dickish comment deserves a dickish response.

What did he say differently from the rest of us who think we need to trade Wince in order for us to get to the next level?

What did he say differently from the rest of us who think we need to trade Wince in order for us to get to the next level?

Although it's just preseason, I am not as convinced of that as I was at the end of last season. I would like to wait and see before I jump to conclusions.

Although it's just preseason, I am not as convinced of that as I was at the end of last season. I would like to wait and see before I jump to conclusions.

Just bite the bullet and get one of these. You'll be that much happier.

office_space_kit_mat.jpg

• Upvote 2

I'm actually even more convinced.

We started off the preseason last year undefeated as well. It's all looking eerily similar to last year, which is why I am convinced the outcome will be the same --> Vince does good during the regular season, then disappears in the playoffs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We started off the preseason last year undefeated as well. It's all looking eerily similar to last year, which is why I am convinced the outcome will be the same --> Vince does good during the regular season, then disappears in the playoffs.

If a more compelling case has been made, I haven't seen it.

I'm with this guy and ball junkie. We need a trade. If we're not getting better, we're getting worse.

Wow. . .

So what you're saying is that had we lost a few games you'd think differently?

• Upvote 1