Sign in to follow this  
christophergentry110401

MAGIC LOSE Stan Van Gundy to Kings

brian Shaw,might be a realistic candidate,he spent time with the magic,and has been an assistant of phill Jackson for a few seasons. Why not interview B. Shaw? B. Shaw also played some point,and can help with developing Nelson,and also I believe he played with Shaq in la and Orland so knows big men play to.

Well I know for a fact that we have spoken with Larry Brown, about what? I dont know. But my dad saw John Kuester with Larry in the airport... Unless they are just personal friends, it would only make sense that we spoke with him.

What sucks the most though, is now whatever washed up coach we do end up with will KNOW that they were at least our third option... Dont know how there will be a good relationship between Otis and the coach with them knowing that they were so low on our list.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

PJ is going to coach Seattle with his buddy as GM. We have no one!

Huh?

Some high exec with the Spurs is rumored to be the next GM in Seattle. Most likely if he goes, he might take PJ with him. Just a rumor though.

One of my friends that is a Gator Booster was joking with me last night on the phone and asked if the Magic were looking into signing Pat Summit. The way things are going now, that may not be out of the realm of possibilities.

You got to love schmitz though. Everything he wrote earlier today indicates Stan is on his way here and then he gets a report out of Fort Lauderdale and its now an entirely different story. Has the Orlando sentinel no good sources of their own?

ESPN just reported that we have offered SVG the job... so either they arent up to date with the "latest" or our journalists are just looking to stir up a story. After all, Stan is just GOING to Sac... No one knows exactly why hes going.

Just trying to stay positive guys, enough bad things have happened this past week, I dont think I can take much more.

I will stay optimistic, because we have so many things going for this franchise right now. Dwight Howard is a beast, and you can't take him away from us. Before we start complaining, we must put things into perspective. I bet 95% of the teams in the league would love to have our roster (what really matters), even if it was coached by Mickey Mouse. We'll be fine... bumps like this only build character.

The only thing I can say is this a nightmare for the fans, organization, and Magic management. I blame Billy D for most of this. This will be hard for the Magic to recover from. Now losing Stan...**** you Billy!

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

Something else for people to make fun of the Magic for,can this teams luck get any worse? I guess bring on PJ. What about Carlisle,does he wan't to coach or not? Atleast if we had kept B.Hill,we wouln't be looking like an organization who doesn't know what the F we are doing.we honestly deserve this.

If we kept BHill we would have even looked worse - totally not knowing what we are doing. BHill is a nightmare - I don't care about all we have to go through to get rid of him - he is horrible - just because he wants to coach here doesn't mean anything - if they bring that moron back - I cancel my tickets even if I have to go about it legally - I will.