Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic hold open practice, FREE to the public 10/17

Nyce pics, Nyce!

I'm still impressed with our scoreboard. I'm liking the clarity of the screens. Really crisp and detailed :D

Addi, our scoreboard is crystal CLEAR. For being that big, WOW. My pics don't do it any justice. We were really impressed with that.

Also, send me your address so I can send you a schedule.

Addi, our scoreboard is crystal CLEAR. For being that big, WOW. My pics don't do it any justice. We were really impressed with that.

Also, send me your address so I can send you a schedule.

Can't wait to see it :D I don't know what I'm most excited to see... The Center, the scoreboard, the court, the players, Dwight Howard, Stan Van Gundy or Otis Smith...

Oh and I tried to PM you my address, but it said you couldn't receive more.

Can't wait to see it :D I don't know what I'm most excited to see... The Center, the scoreboard, the court, the players, Dwight Howard, Stan Van Gundy or Otis Smith...

Oh and I tried to PM you my address, but it said you couldn't receive more.

try again. Didn't know there was a limit for inbox storage, so I just cleaned house.

How are the seats and views compared to the O-Rena?

Seats still feel new. I didn't pay too much attention to them in the old arena, so don't really remember enough to compare. However, I am very happy about having BLUE instead of red seats. The arena just fits the Magic. The lounges were pretty tight and I could easily see myself bringing my girl to a game, and having dinner and watching the game in one of the bars.

Yeah I plan on having dinner before the game(s) I'm going to see. It's awesome to have that option and look over the arena and the floor.

And I agree with the blue seats. It's more Magic. Red seats always felt weird.

Seats still feel new. I didn't pay too much attention to them in the old arena, so don't really remember enough to compare. However, I am very happy about having BLUE instead of red seats. The arena just fits the Magic. The lounges were pretty tight and I could easily see myself bringing my girl to a game, and having dinner and watching the game in one of the bars.

the seats are bigger and so are the aisles

it feels so weird to have a really nice building to play in

i just wonder what the next new arena does to top this one?

It just got done uploading so it may take a minute

You can hear Stan barking orders and instructing the team, this was one of the coolest most candid events i have been too players stayed to sign autographs afterwards.

Dwight addressed the crowd afterwards and said, "we are going to practice like champions, we are going to play like champions and we need you guys to cheer us on like champions"

BTW, Stan is standing under the basket on the right side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYaBO4bG6w

• Upvote 2

Excellent day out I got a ticket outside no problem, thanks again for the advice Dan. The staff at the amway were only too happy to help. Brilliant day and it was great seeing them practice, it would be good if they did it more often.