Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic hold open practice, FREE to the public 10/17

Well it looks like I'm not going now, I'm only down the road too. No way of buying tickets without a US billing address. I've tried emailing the magic tourism office with no reply from them, also tried ringing amway centre but there phone number has transformed into a fax machine! At the game last night none of the staff I asked know anything about this practice either. If anyone is in the know would it be worth my while trying to pay at the door?

Well it looks like I'm not going now, I'm only down the road too. No way of buying tickets without a US billing address. I've tried emailing the magic tourism office with no reply from them, also tried ringing amway centre but there phone number has transformed into a fax machine! At the game last night none of the staff I asked know anything about this practice either. If anyone is in the know would it be worth my while trying to pay at the door?

How many tickets do you need? I have 1 extra because my brother isn't going anymore. If you can meet me at the arena, I'll let you have it.

It's free. Just show up at the Amway Center box office and you won't even have to pay the .75 cent Ticketmaster fee.

It's free. Just show up at the Amway Center box office and you won't even have to pay the .75 cent Ticketmaster fee.

I need a $3 refund, please!!!j

Will normal parking fees apply, in the new garage?

Are you sure Dan? I'm gonna give it a shot then, hopefully I'm not turne away.

@ Nyce_1 thanks for the offer, I need two tickets, well that's if it's not ok to jut walk in.

Thanks again guys

Orlando, FL – The Orlando Magic will host an open practice and Select-a-Seat event this Sunday, October 17 from 11 a.m.-1:45 p.m.

From 11 a.m.-1 p.m., fans will be able to access the Amway Center to see available seats for the 2010-11 season.

Following the Select-a-Seat event, the Magic will have a 45-minute open practice for fans, featuring drills and a scrimmage, until approximately 1:45 p.m.

The event requires a ticket for admission, which can be claimed for free at the Amway Center box office or online at orlandomagic.com, elorlandomagic.com or ticketmaster.com (75-cent printing fee) while supplies last. Fans can visit amwaycenter.com for a parking map and prices.

Orlando Magic season tickets, partial plans, group and single-game Amway Center suite rental opportunities are on sale now. Ticket highlights in the new Amway Center include: 2,500 seats priced $15 or less and 7,000 seats priced $25 or less. A limited number of season tickets are available through the Orlando Magic box office by calling 407-89-MAGIC or visiting orlandomagic.com.

I'd just get there as soon as you can to give you some space between the start of open practice and getting your ticket.

I need a $3 refund, please!!!j

Will normal parking fees apply, in the new garage?

I'm not sure about parking fees. But at the very least should be less expensive than game days I would imagine.

Guys, I'm at the event and they're handing out magnetic Magic season schedules. I'm trying to grab a bunch of em to mail to all the out-of-state/country fans. Wish me luck.

Pretty good turnout. Sitting in the lower bowl and the players are about to hit the floor.

Parking is $10 everywhere but parking in front of city hall is free.

Guys, I'm at the event and they're handing out magnetic Magic season schedules. I'm trying to grab a bunch of em to mail to all the out-of-state/country fans. Wish me luck.

Pretty good turnout. Sitting in the lower bowl and the players are about to hit the floor.

Keep updates coming if you can

I want one! :happypuppy: