Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

Dwight throws basketballs towards the basket, while jumping

I think so. I asked myself the same question.

Yeah it's Orton. He's thinking "Man this is NOT what I expected training camp and pre-season to be" *throws ball to Pat* "well at least I'm practicing the art of rebounds with the league leader" *throws ball to Pat*

But he makes too many movies...and he smiles too much...and Patrick Ewing sucks...and we need Tree Rollins...and he should be working with every living HOF center...and he complains to the refs too much...and he still can't make 3s...and his still has no post moves...and he tries too hard to be funny...and he likes Finding Nemo....and his baby mama looks like Dooling...and Superman is half the comic book character Batman is...and he's still no Shaqtus...and he doesn't play for the Heat...and his facial hair sucks!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

But he makes too many movies...and he smiles too much...and Patrick Ewing sucks...and we need Tree Rollins...and he should be working with every living HOF center...and he complains to the refs too much...and he still can't make 3s...and his still has no post moves...and he tries too hard to be funny...and he likes Finding Nemo....and his baby mama looks like Dooling...and Superman is half the comic book character Batman is...and he's still no Shaqtus...and he doesn't play for the Heat...and his facial hair sucks!!!!!!

And he's robotic.. and he's playing in a weak era for centers, so he sucks...

After watching this and his free throw video:

Positive:

-He seemed just as at ease going glass as he did not. The jumper from the side was nice and soft off the glass and the free throw line jumper was right on target.

-His free throw motion seems much less rigid and quicker. Hold's his follow through better as well.

Negative:

-That jumper doesn't come off very quickly. Sure I'm not expecting a lightning quick one like JJ, Meer, or Shard, but to be effective he needs to quicken it up a little bit.

-He still has that little jerk when he stands up in his free throw motion.

Will see if the bad habits come back as the season starts or if this is really the new D Howard.