Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Since we're waiting for the game.......what do you do for a living?

quote:
Originally posted by Chikwaters:

woot! nice thread junkie.. ayt my turn now..

im 22 yrs old and a pure bred Filipino.. i graduated almost a year ago w/ a degree in Nursing(male nurse).. havent taken the NCLEX(board exam) exam yet cause i dont think my knowledge is enough yet so im taking some review classes right now.. currently based in northern California,about 30 mins away north of San Francisco..

im 5'11",a 6'0" w/ shoes on and i played volleyball more than basketball although im an average b-ball player i guess.. was volleyball team captain from junior to senior highschool year.. been to district finals twice(both wins) and to provincial tourneys once(snagged bronze)..

fave players are Kobe and Dwight..

how do get so tall considering you're a Filipino? I'm damn struggling with my height. haha

Originally posted by athena:

where's my pay cheque? hehe

I was your boss.

YOu know I didnt like Kobe or the lakers until last year. Now I love watching them play. His talent is undeniable.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:

im 22 yrs old and a pure bred Filipino.. i graduated almost a year ago w/ a degree in Nursing(male nurse).. havent taken the NCLEX(board exam) exam yet cause i dont think my knowledge is enough yet so im taking some review classes right now.. currently based in northern California,about 30 mins away north of San Francisco..

im 5'11",a 6'0" w/ shoes on and i played volleyball more than basketball although im an average b-ball player i guess.. was volleyball team captain from junior to senior highschool year.. been to district finals twice(both wins) and to provincial tourneys once(snagged bronze)..

how do get so tall considering you're a Filipino? I'm damn struggling with my height. haha

I was your boss.

drink lots of "gatas ng kalabaw".. hehe! (carabao's milk)

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
cant deny that Kobe is probably the closest thing to Jordan man..

You're referring to their infidelity right?

Geez...those two wouldn't even make the Third Team All-NBA Philanderers squad.

I'm pretty sure Shawn Kemp took up the entire first team by himself for a few years there.

Oh, and in case any one was wondering....Kirilenko does not make the team. It doesn't count when you've been granted permission.

I am a owner/partner of a collection agency located in the DC area and am able to work from home giving me ample time to "stalk" the boards here.

I played a multitude of sports growing up on the west coast but moreso because it was a requirement in my household, my dad was a red shirt freshman for a Dean Smith UNC team before he went into the Navy and my brother was an Oakland A's catcher prospect. I was on the US Junior Nat'l Soccer team and was a semi professional Cyclist for 10 years with Team Schwinn.

Needless to say I am a huge UNC basketball fan, Michigan Wolverines football fan, Red Sox fan (Dads influence once again), Bucs fan by location and Magic fan.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:

I was your boss.

drink lots of "gatas ng kalabaw".. hehe! (carabao's milk)

lol. does sleeping early help? haha

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
cant deny that Kobe is probably the closest thing to Jordan man..

You're referring to their infidelity right?

Geez...those two wouldn't even make the Third Team All-NBA Philanderers squad.

I'm pretty sure Shawn Kemp took up the entire first team by himself for a few years there.

Oh, and in case any one was wondering....Kirilenko does not make the team. It doesn't count when you've been granted permission.

LOL! LOD, it does count if he has used up his quota of freebies!! Lucky man!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

LOL! LOD, it does count if he has used up his quota of freebies!! Lucky man!

You gotta wonder though...is she keeping a tally? Is she planning on getting even in one shot or something. That situation makes Mrs. and Mrs. Christie look almost normal. Well, ok, not really.

I was born and raised in PR's south. Never visited US until 2005.

I work for an Aerospace Services company (outsourcing). I started in 2006, just after graduating with a BS in Computer Engineering from Mayaguez. I completed the courses necessary to become a math teacher too, but I'm not teaching now. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.

I played a little league basketball when I was 10-12 yrs old. I was developed as a C/PF. I still have those "skills", but I'm 5'11", so I'm painfully undersized icon_smile.gif.

I played a little bit of volleyball for my school once, and a little bit of handball (hand's version of soccer).

I'm a singer in my church at my hometown, although I currently live at the northwest of the island because of my job. I love to sing to the Lord, and would like to take guitar lessons, although it's hard for me to get the time to do so.

I'm 25 and still single, but I have a girlfriend.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

It does make you wonder! I think there has to be some kind of alterior motive on her part!

Then again, would you really want to cheat on this??

You need to find another one of those where she's not crossing her arms.

To answer your question...a jaded co-worker of mine once said: "show me the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll show you a man who is tired of putting up with her sh!t."