Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Shaq pulling for Dwight Howard

From one Superman to another, Shaquille O’Neal is pulling for Dwight Howard to win a championship for Orlando. Yeah, the same Shaq who once called Howard an “imposter” and claimed that anything Dwight has done, Shaq “invented.” Hey, it was all in the name of selling tickets, as chronicled by the Orlando Sentinel. The Big Shamrock really likes Foul on You.

Let the Diesel explain:

“But in real life, he’s cool, a great young player, represents the big men very well and when I’m done, I don’t really see anybody in his way. Hopefully he can win a couple of championships for the city because it’s a beautiful city, I’ve been living here 20 years and I’ll be living here for the next 20 years so hopefully he’ll get them there and take them over the top. Because if he doesn’t get them over the top, he’s going to get the blame.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you look at that video and see him doing those pull ups, it looks like his shoulders turned into steel. I bet if smack his shoulders with your hand, you would be in a comma.

• Upvote 1

Could this link Shaq as the "mystery HOF'er" who worked out with D12?

He's not technically a HOFer... yet. It would make some sense as to why he wouldn't want to be named, but I don't think they would have called him a HOFer.

I still think it's Kareem...

Almost all of what Shaq says is in the heat of the moment. Whenever he says something outlandish or out of order, he's just using the media to get attention. He plays the media like Brett Favre did during his retirement situation. In the end, it is all fun and games until someone fires back at him (like SVG), but IMO that makes things even more comical.

Never had a grudge against the guy, but this is a complete 360 of what he said about Dwight last season. To be honest, I think it was just a competitive jab at Dwight, Kazaam style.

Almost all of what Shaq says is in the heat of the moment. Whenever he says something outlandish or out of order, he's just using the media to get attention. He plays the media like Brett Favre did during his retirement situation. In the end, it is all fun and games until someone fires back at him (like SVG), but IMO that makes things even more comical.

Never had a grudge against the guy, but this is a complete 360 of what he said about Dwight last season. To be honest, I think it was just a competitive jab at Dwight, Kazaam style.

technically a complete 360 would put somebody right back where they started...

• Upvote 1