Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Amways Grand Opening

The Amway Center is having an open house for Season Ticket holders on Sept 29th starting at 6PM. I have my tickets already. They limited it to one entry per full season ticket seat. It is hard to believe that this is actually happening.

Hopefully some of the team will be there, and the new Magic Dancers.

Dang that fire alarm reminds me of some sci-fi movie... some sci-fi movie that takes place in some underground prison... in south america

I'll be there! Remember to stop by Oopsy Scoopsys for frozen yogurt! I believe all the shops are going to open 10-1 also so instead of our regular 10-10-10 opening its more than likely going to be 10-1!

I know I'm gonna come off as a dick for saying this and for that I apologize... but there's gotta be a better name than that.

• Downvote 1

So i got a job at the arena in the suite level doing all kinds of cool ****, and took a few pics today. And that video above i was there when the alarms were going off.

but the first pic is hands down the best seat in the house, its the orlando magic suite.

2rxwlcl.jpg

wgp8rc.jpg

So i got a job at the arena in the suite level doing all kinds of cool ****, and took a few pics today. And that video above i was there when the alarms were going off.

but the first pic is hands down the best seat in the house, its the orlando magic suite.

2rxwlcl.jpg

wgp8rc.jpg

How was the view from the cheap seats? And are the bathrooms really more abundant and accessible than the old arena's?

How was the view from the cheap seats? And are the bathrooms really more abundant and accessible than the old arena's?

i have only been on the suite level, i will being going around the rest of the building on saturday. The bathrooms are nicer and there is a **** load of them.

I've been told tho that because the jumbo-tron is so big that when you sit in the 5 dollar seats you cant see the other basket. (lol) but good news is you can go stand at the bar and watch.