Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Who would you choose as team captain?

In alphabetical order...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose as team captain?

• Ryan Anderson
    • Brandon Bass
    • Vince Carter
    • Chris Duhon
    • Marcin Gortat
    • Dwight Howard
    • Rashard Lewis
    • Jameer Nelson
    • Mickael Pietrus
    • J.J. Redick
    • Quentin Richardson
    • Jason Williams

Comes down to Dwight or Meer but I would go with Dwight because he is the only untradable player we have. Idk if I could choose Jameer when I so badly wanted him traded for Chris Paul. Say, for whatever reason, the CP3 trade becomes open again during the season, 90% of us would trade our "captain" away in a heartbeat.

lol at the Warlock picks.

lol, That would have to be the first time that a backup center was the captain.

jameer and dwight. jameer is a born leader and dwight takes on more of the leadership role every year, expect some yelling at other players if he thinks they arent doing their job this year for d12. I can only hope but i think dwight has a breakout year in the leadership department.

Comes down to Dwight or Meer but I would go with Dwight because he is the only untradable player we have. Idk if I could choose Jameer when I so badly wanted him traded for Chris Paul. Say, for whatever reason, the CP3 trade becomes open again during the season, 90% of us would trade our "captain" away in a heartbeat.

Interesting opinion, JRam. I too would have traded Nelson in a heartbeat to get Chris Paul. I mean, Jameer is one of my favorite players on this team, but the opportunity of getting CP3 is just too enticing. The combination of Dwight and Paul is deadly, and I want this team championship ready as much as it can be. With that aside, because I don't think we're getting Paul anyways, Nelson's on our team and as long as he is repping the Magic colors, he is my choice as captain.