Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Cops Called on Dwight Howard

I read somewhere that another agreement that was settled in court is that she isn't allowed to associate herself with him and isn't even allowed to speak Dwights name in public or something. Some serious **** musta went down between these two. So I'll assume he was never mentioned on basketball wives.

I read somewhere that another agreement that was settled in court is that she isn't allowed to associate herself with him and isn't even allowed to speak Dwights name in public or something. Some serious **** musta went down between these two. So I'll assume he was never mentioned on basketball wives.

On Basketball Wives they just called her "Ex dancer for Miami and Orlando", never mentioned her being associated to any specific NBA players. People who didn't know about Dwight probably wondered why the hell she was on the show.

I sure hope not. She shouldn't be getting a penny of any sort of alimony since they were not married. The only money he should go towards nothing but the care of his child.

That's what I thought as well, but it was with that money that she started her dance studio. The sad thing about this is that it really looks like she is just using the child for money and to get it any way she can.

BTW it should be noted she is now sleeping with the producer of Basketball wives I caught that when MTV pulled the plug on sending a crew to tape that fashion show.

TMZ obtained a copy of Royce Reed's motion -- filed in Orange County, Florida yesterday -- in which she claims the Orlando Magic star regularly misses scheduled visitations with their son Reed. Royce also alleges that their son "acts out emotionally and physically and resists being taken by" Dwight's nanny ... according to the docs.

As TMZ first reported, cops were called in two weeks ago when Royce claimed that Dwight picked up little Reed from preschool when he wasn't supposed to do so.

Royce is asking the court to appoint a guardian -- on Dwight's dime -- to ensure Dwight follows the visitation schedule and Reed gets proper care. Royce's rep says the motion was filed, "as a last resort."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/09/09/dwight-howard-baby-mama-royce-reed-legal-motion-guardian-supervised-visits/

So she calls the cops because he tries to see his child, and then she files a report because he doesn't see his child? Huh?

http://www.tmz.com/2...ervised-visits/

So she calls the cops because he tries to see his child, and then she files a report because he doesn't see his child? Huh?

And of course such motions are sealed so it sounds like Reed is putting on the full court press by making sure this is made public just like she did last time. As for Doctor's saying this and that remember those are her dr's paid of course with Dwight's money. I am sure he will have Dr's who will say the reverse. I am betting that she hopes that her mother or someone from her camp is the one appointed by the court or in other words more money for Reed. She really sounds like a greedy ...........