Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Magic fan

Fantasy League for Forum members

I'm signed up; this is probably going to be a disaster; i'm terrible at fantasy sports.

looking forward to a head to head between forum members; roto is annoying.

I wanted to join but never played Fantasy Basketball in my life. Only played Fantasy Soccer and Rugby, in which I'm pretty good.

I would need someone to explain me the basics and everything..

I usually suck at roto leagues, but I signed up. Sky, open a head to head and I'll be happy to join it also.

Also, Isn't 10/08/10 too early to pick? I wanna see some players in action before I pick them. Is Friday at 9pm a really good time or is it better at 9pm on a Thursday? I'll be home with my kids, but most guys will be out trying to party that day.

14 spots are taken, leaving only 4 spots left.

The draft time and date hasn't been settled just yet. I had to enter a time and date in order to get the league started.

I will try and make the Draft time so we can all attend, probably morning Australian time, so evening for the US.

Yes Roto leagues can be annoying, but i find them to be the most fun and toughest. Trading in Roto is always fun, For example, You can find yourself trading A grade players like Kobe (points) for C graders like Camby (rebs,blocks)

Having such a deep league makes it more exciting because you will have to draft players who may not get a lot of minutes like Duhon, E.House, J.Farmer, C.Lee, etc...and it's always exciting when you pick up a sleeper on draft night who comes through with a break out season.

For all the rookies who are joining Fantasy Ball for the first time, i suggest you read the rules for Roto leagues so you get an understanding of how the system works.

Here is a link for the rules:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/basketball/rules/hooprules-03.html;_ylt=AvJT_Zi74vbHIotP7HvdN45z2XhG

Roto leagues are probably not the best way to start your fantasy career, but don't let that stop you from joining...Once you start it becomes addictive :)

Here's the link for the rules:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/basketball/rules/hooprules-03.html;_ylt=AvJT_Zi74vbHIotP7HvdN45z2XhG

I wanted to join but never played Fantasy Basketball in my life. Only played Fantasy Soccer and Rugby, in which I'm pretty good.

I would need someone to explain me the basics and everything..