Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Dwight Howard to Star in Film "Amazing"

His free throws beg to differ sir. Riddle me that

The fact that someone doesn't improve in a skill doesn't mean that said person didn't practice.

If all it took to be awesome at something was practice, I'd be a Cy Young winner with a Nobel prize, who also invented cold fusion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fact that someone doesn't improve in a skill doesn't mean that said person didn't practice.

If all it took to be awesome at something was practice, I'd be a Cy Young winner with a Nobel prize, who also invented cold fusion.

Well, one can't inmprove in a skill without practice and makeing movies sure as hell won't help. It's all good tho. When Dwight misses 2 big FT's down the stretch, I'll make sure to bring this thread up again.

• Downvote 1

Well, one can't inmprove in a skill without practice and makeing movies sure as hell won't help. It's all good tho. When Dwight misses 2 big FT's down the stretch, I'll make sure to bring this thread up again.

Chase, shut up.

Dude needs a break. This season is long. He can get mental training and a couple more post moves from Hakeem then rest his legs for a long playoff run.

Establishing his brand helps orlando. Taking breaks and having fun helps him not get burned out from training. Let him have fun now so he can keep his focus on the important things during the season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ok.

And I'll point out that you have no proof Dwight doesn't practice his free throws, no proof that his making a movie interfered with his normal practice regiment, and no proof that even if he had devoted all his movie making time to shooting free throws he'd have noticeably improved in that one area.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's posts like these that make me think you're the guy in your sig.

• Upvote 1

Chase, shut up.

Dude needs a break. This season is long. He can get mental training and a couple more post moves from Hakeem then rest his legs for a long playoff run.

Establishing his brand helps orlando. Taking breaks and having fun helps him not get burned out from training. Let him have fun now so he can keep his focus on the important things during the season.

:sadcrab:

It's posts like these that make me think you're the guy in your sig.

Do you even watch football?

I wish Dwight had been the best player on a team that went to the Finals and Eastern Conference Finals the last 2 years.

I'm not trying to start bad blood because that's not what I'm about. I feel that after last summer when Dwight made "Just Wright" He lost focus on the main goal. I just want to win a championship as bad as the next guy, even more. If this isin't a distraction, I hope he's able to prove me wrong and come out next year with a MONSTER year as we started to see him do late in the playoffs. Im sorry If I offended y'all. Just after Shaq doing what he did, then seeing Dwight do some of the same antics is concering. Go Magic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The day that Dwight comes to camp out of shape is the day that I'll worry about him focusing more on basketball. He's done nothing to warrant a negative Shaq comparison.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, we haven't.

So you and Shock think that under a month working on improving his offense is all Howard needs.

Wow if that were the case then Howard would already be the best center on the planet. Well we know that is not the case on offense and that he gets frustrated when it doesn't go his way with the refs then you have his terrible ft's.

I don't know what you both are thinking, but Howard Needs To Work More Then A Month On His Offensive Game!!

Redick who got married went on honeymoon has worked more on his game this off season then Howard. I really wish that Howard would get the mindset like Redick that he needs to improve his game and not just his body or movie career.

What kind of player would Howard be now if that were true. Oh well thank goodness Gortat is working on improving his game.

• Downvote 3