Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

SVG on the Heat

OMFG! Somebody call the FBI right the F now, and tell the head coach for the Orlando Magic has been kidnapped and brainwashed. There is no way the Stan Van Jeremy we know and love could say something this positive about another team w/o a gun being held to his head.

OK, now that I've gotten that off my chest, this may be Stan's attempt at reverse psychology. He could be pumping them up so we can layeth the smacketh down on them later. Notice he didn't say they were better than the Magic, and he didn't mention that guy from Akron either. Miami's "Big Three" are going to be looking in their rear view mirrors, in their closets and under their beds if we meet them in the playoffs, since we've beaten them (or the teams they were on before) unmercifully in recent years.

The same Stan that is Eric Spoelstra's friend and mentor? He's said nothing but nice things about the Heat since he started his tenure here. And I think if he was going to try and play mind games with the Heat players, calling Bosh a lap dog and questioning Lebron's competitiveness would suffice.

• Downvote 1